Jump to content
SportsWrath

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Dude was just the best. 

Just add him to the list of Giants WRs who were cut down on their prime.


I think Toomer might have been the last wr we had that didn’t get cut down in his prime. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pdouble said:


I think Toomer might have been the last wr we had that didn’t get cut down in his prime. 

I think you are correct sir.

Weird how the Giants just don't have longevity at the skills positions on O.

Last WR was Toomer.

Last TE was....that one guy in the 90s. Can't recall his name, was with the team for 12 years. Harald? 

Last RB was Barber. 

I think these are the last ones who actually retired as Giants or had a healthy career.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueInCanada said:

I think you are correct sir.

Weird how the Giants just don't have longevity at the skills positions on O.

Last WR was Toomer.

Last TE was....that one guy in the 90s. Can't recall his name. 

Last RB was Barber. 

I think these are the last ones who actually retired as Giants or had a healthy career.

 


 

Howard Cross?

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

That's it.

One of the Giants all time players never missed a game during his 12 years or soemthibg.

Was abit before my time of watching.


Maybe it was all traded for Eli’s Ironman shit he had going on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

fantastic ....will never forget flying over for the Wild Card game v Falcons  ( second best game of my life )

Ahhh yes. I remember going to that game with Nas.  You were too drunk to meet up afterwards. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Ahhh yes. I remember going to that game with Nas.  You were too drunk to meet up afterwards. LOL

Good times.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I think you are correct sir.

Weird how the Giants just don't have longevity at the skills positions on O.

Last WR was Toomer.

Last TE was....that one guy in the 90s. Can't recall his name, was with the team for 12 years. Harald? 

Last RB was Barber. 

I think these are the last ones who actually retired as Giants or had a healthy career.

 

🧘 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 6:27 PM, TrashTalker92 said:

Ahhh yes. I remember going to that game with Nas.  You were too drunk to meet up afterwards. LOL

yeah thats right TT.... i met up with Firstnten for tailgating before the game and then got totally smashed after the game in some Irish Bar near Penn Station with a couple of old friends. Shame that i missed you and Nas that night, 24-2 what a game !  

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

yeah thats right TT.... i met up with Firstnten for tailgating before the game and then got totally smashed after the game in some Irish Bar near Penn Station with a couple of old friends. Shame that i missed you and Nas that night, 24-2 what a game !  

Next time you in town I’ll be there!!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...