Jump to content
SportsWrath

So make the playoffs or potentially pick inside the top 5?


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Herc said:

Pederson fired 

Lololol 

What a way to ruin team moral.

"Hey this promising rookie the team is behind, let's bench him and piss off the entire locker room"

Honestly maybe Perderson wanted out so he did the dumbest thing possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

Gad dangit!!

I wanted him to be the Eagles coach for a long time.

I didn't think their Super Bowl would go down as a fluke, but it sure looks that way now.

Gum darn it, and dag nab it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Lololol 

What a way to ruin team moral.

"Hey this promising rookie the team is behind, let's bench him and piss off the entire locker room"

Honestly maybe Perderson wanted out so he did the dumbest thing possible.

I'm saying it now, Bienemy is probably out of reach. Stayley is solid on the run game, which we need, but my $ is on Lincoln Reiley out of OSU as our next HC. Stoops was on his sideline this year as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blindgreed1 said:

I'm saying it now, Bienemy is probably out of reach. Stayley is solid on the run game, which we need, but my $ is on Lincoln Reiley out of OSU as our next HC. Stoops was on his sideline this year as well. 

Plus, the entire locker room is a bit of a stretch, we have very few middle of the road (age wise), we have old school, who are on their way out and new school that have 1 season under Pedersen. Which makes perfect sense when it comes to Pedersen walking papers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blindgreed1 said:

I'm saying it now, Bienemy is probably out of reach. Stayley is solid on the run game, which we need, but my $ is on Lincoln Reiley out of OSU as our next HC. Stoops was on his sideline this year as well. 

Bienemy looks good on paper, but honestly I could win with an offense that stacked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Bienemy looks good on paper, but honestly I could win with an offense that stacked.

Not to mention I know everyone is tooting his horn but isn't Reid the OC and play caller with the Chiefs? 

Sure Reid has a fairly good coaching tree but it's like the Giants believing that MacAttack was a good OC in Green Bay eventhough McCarty had full control of that offense and play calling.

This Bienemy guy might be the next Hue Jackson.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...