SportsWrath

So make the playoffs or potentially pick inside the top 5?

BlueInCanada

Just now, boohyah said:

DC was a huge mess earlier this year and the guy himself had cancer. Try not to ridicule everything.

What the fuck are you even talking about? lol

1 minute ago, BronxRik said:

McDaniels is going to be the new HC. Steve Billichick will get groomed under McDaniels, and Bilbo will "retire" and come to NY as the GM. 

I cant see McDaniels staying in NE.

They are in pretty bad shape offensively, and he wont want to deal with any of it. 

Also Billicheek isnt going anywhere lol

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

You think Goodell has the balls to go after the Eagles for the obvious throw of the game?

I mean they knew if they won they would drop spots in the draft.

There was literally no reason to pull Hurts.

It started raining harder. 

53 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Philly not going for the tie is going to cost them the game.

Now they NEED to get a TD instead of the tie FG.

lol Pederson getting to fancy pants for his own good.

6th pick and nothing to win and everything to lose if Hurts goes down. Plus we need to get our chump change for Suffield. I have a sneaking suspicion that this was discussed on Thursday when Pedersen and Lurie met.

Pederson basically threw the game.   

If he's going to put "Suds" in there, he should have pulled all his starters.   I actually felt bad for the Eagles players watching them bust their asses until the end of the game.

Looks very bad for him, the Eagles, and the NFL.  I used to respect Pederson.   Not any longer.

I say this as someone who doesn't think the Giants deserve jack shit after a 6-10 season.   They had numerous opportunities to take control of the division, and they whiffed.

3 minutes ago, Blindgreed1 said:

6th pick and nothing to win and everything to lose if Hurts goes down. Plus we need to get our chump change for Suffield. I have a sneaking suspicion that this was discussed on Thursday when Pedersen and Lurie met.

Yeah clearly it was a throw, it's just pathetic is what I'm saying lol

Just now, Iceman_NYG said:

Pathetic. We might as well have lost to the Cowboys and had the No.3 pick.......

We would of only had 7th.

We would of had to lose to Dallas, Washington looses to Philly and Denver beat whoever it was today to get the top 5 pick.

I think something else as well, like the Pope had to shit on a Tuesday. 

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

We would of only had 7th.

We would of had to lose to Dallas, Washington looses to Philly and Denver beat whoever it was today to get the top 5 pick.

I think something else as well, like the Pope had to shit on a Tuesday. 

Oh...thats not too bad then. I have faith in Judge's scouting team. What are our options currently at No.11 - I know the whole thing will turn on its head by draft time but still....

You think Perderson wants out in Philly?

I mean basically telling the team "Fuck it just lose" is obviously something a HC does with a locker room he wants respect from lol

The Oline looked ready to kill themselves the moment that Hurts was pulled.

8 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

You think Perderson wants out in Philly?

I mean basically telling the team "Fuck it just lose" is obviously something a HC does with a locker room he wants respect from lol

The Oline looked ready to kill themselves the moment that Hurts was pulled.

I mean I've never seen anything like that.   

And I'm putting aside the Giants....they made their bed at 6-10, they don't deserve any sympathy, after going 1-7 they pretty much guaranteed they'd be missing the playoffs.

Total embarrassment for the NFL.

5 minutes ago, Nas said:

I know the Steelers drafted Bud Dupree a few years ago (I think at 18) when we drafted some asshole who turned out to be a total bust.

yep Flowers at 9 ........the year i desperately wanted Andrus Peat .........fuck Jerry Reece

20 hours ago, Joemorrisforprez said:

I mean I've never seen anything like that.   

And I'm putting aside the Giants....they made their bed at 6-10, they don't deserve any sympathy, after going 1-7 they pretty much guaranteed they'd be missing the playoffs.

Total embarrassment for the NFL.

There's been some pretty skeevey shit going on at the linc today. We had Ertz cryng at a presser. Howie and Pedersen are saying Wentz is here to stay. Pedersen and Howie are safe for a year. 1 year. Thank gawd Schwartz is retiring just cuz of Baldy... If I had to guess, I'd say Baldy is gonna get his wish next year. Its do or die 2021. Lurie drew a line in the sand last week before the game. Thats my honest opinion. 

43 minutes ago, Blindgreed1 said:

There's been some pretty skeevey shit going on at the linc today. We had Ertz cryng at a presser. Howie and Pedersen are saying Wentz is here to stay. Pedersen and Howie are safe for a year. 1 year. Thank gawd Schwartz is retiring just cuz of Baldy... If I had to guess, I'd say Baldy is gonna get his wish next year. Its do or die 2021. Lurie drew a line in the sand last week before the game. Thats my honest opinion. 

Interesting stuff.  I saw the video of Ertz on the sideline after the game.

We need to get Baldy and Romohater (back) on Sportswrath.

Just now, Joemorrisforprez said:

Interesting stuff.  I saw the video of Ertz on the sideline after the game.

We need to get Baldy and Romohater (back) on Sportswrath.

They do drive by's nobody in this division has anything to be proud of this year except the WFT, and I called that shit when Del Rio and Rivera got hired. Its a powerhouse duo. And they limped all the way to the Divisional championship (which carries the COVID asterisk in all the record books moving forward). Regardless, from the basement to the title in the worst ranked squad going into the season. That XXXXXXXX NFCE team will be a force to recon with for the future. Baleee Dat