SportsWrath

Ravens Game Thread

UK-Giantsfan

I give credit to Judge and Co.

They were able to cover this teams weaknesses with schemes and play calls.

The problem is other teams who are more talented and coaches well will realize this and then call a game play that exposes those schemes and calls.

This is what we have seen the last few weeks.

Teams are challenging the Giants to pass the ball and to run into a heavy set.

whats up fuckers ?   seems the same ol'e same ol'e Giants showed up tooday. We are not going anywhere this year with no deep threat and Garrett as OC  games over seasons over.........    oh Merry Christmas BTW

Just now, mastershake said:

Yeah. It's one of those games (2 to 3 per year) that the Giants seem to have for the last 8 years where they just completely fail to even show up.

I have to admit atleast this year it's only been one or two and usually because of massive differences in roster talent, other than that Judge really has made it fun to watch this year.

Unlike fucking MacAttack and Shurmurs 28-7 half time blow outs almost weekly.

7 minutes ago, Lughead said:

whats up fuckers ?   seems the same ol'e same ol'e Giants showed up tooday. We are not going anywhere this year with no deep threat and Garrett as OC  games over seasons over.........    oh Merry Christmas BTW

Lug sighting

Just now, UK-Giantsfan said:

when did we last have a bloody pass rush .......?  JPP , Osi , Tuck , Strahan ........seems like a bloody long time ago 

Pretty much JPP was our last guy.

Vernon (whom I actually thought was better than what people said about him) was really the last real pass rusher we had.

Sure he didn't get 14 sacks a year but he was always in the backfield and getting after the QB.