SportsWrath

Kwity Paye

Sephiroth

I keep seeing this guy mocked to us but his highlights really don't impress. Every sack is "QB holds onto the ball for six seconds and he gets the sack."

Of course, I'm not sure the guys doing these mocks really know what they're talking about either... I saw one mock had us taking an OT because Nate Solder "quit on the team."

On 12/23/2020 at 11:50 AM, Sephiroth said:

I keep seeing this guy mocked to us but his highlights really don't impress. Every sack is "QB holds onto the ball for six seconds and he gets the sack."

Of course, I'm not sure the guys doing these mocks really know what they're talking about either... I saw one mock had us taking an OT because Nate Solder "quit on the team."

If they knew what they were doing they would have a job in the NFL

Plus when do Michigan pass rushers picked high ever have success in the NFL? Brandon Graham perhaps, but he's only decent, not worth a top 10 pick for 6-7 sacks per year.

Take a look at Rashan Gary, #12 last year. He's not doing much. Paye is similar: hyped up on measurables, but not on production, and an underachiever.

Taco Charlton, #28 in 2017, is doing worse and is a complete bust; a backup at best.

7 hours ago, mastershake said:

Plus when do Michigan pass rushers picked high ever have success in the NFL? Brandon Graham perhaps, but he's only decent, not worth a top 10 pick for 6-7 sacks per year.

Take a look at Rashan Gary, #12 last year. He's not doing much. Paye is similar: hyped up on measurables, but not on production, and an underachiever.

Taco Charlton, #28 in 2017, is doing worse and is a complete bust; a backup at best.

A lot of people were mocking Gary to us to and I wanted absolutely no part of that.

WR Chase or Smith.

Or DE Rousaeau.

I would love that LB Parson as well he's a fucking beast but he's not dropping to 10.

Consultation prize if those guys are gone?

OL Slater, can play tackle,guard or center. Bitch slapped Young a bunch of times in college as well. Would fill in for Zeitler or Solder next year.

He looks decent in his highlights, though the same can be said for lots of guys, plus that's not all the tape. Some of his sacks were "coverage" but others were legit.

He looks the part in terms of size, speed, and movement though.

I like the idea of prioritizing a pass rusher high (after OL), especially if we lose Williams....just don't know about Paye or Rousseau.

On 12/26/2020 at 9:45 AM, mastershake said:

Lamar Woodley was a beast for Pit. 

10 hours ago, mastershake said:

Ahh....touche! I was just looking at Taco Charlton and Rashan Gary, recent guys who haven't panned out.

Actually looking back he was a 2nd rounder and only made one pro bowl