Jump to content
SportsWrath

Judge and Co fucked up this game.


BlueInCanada
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

Nas, go ahead and ignore me totally. Think I genuinely give a fuck whether you think I'm a piece of shit?. That may well be a plus.

You're the most self important individual on the board. No one is chasing you down. You post in nearly every fucking thread. 

 

 

Hey Grumpy, ignoring the fact you’re wrong on me posting in “nearly every thread” as I find a lot of topics irrelevant, uninteresting, something I have no opinion on.  The question is why would it bother you so much?  


secondly  I’ve always thought you’re a miserable fuck but I didn’t feel the urge to tell you that.   It didn’t really bother me like me posting here seems to bother you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nas said:

Hey Grumpy, ignoring the fact you’re wrong on me posting in “nearly every thread” as I find a lot of topics irrelevant, uninteresting, something I have no opinion on.  The question is why would it bother you so much?  


secondly  I’ve always thought you’re a miserable fuck but I didn’t feel the urge to tell you that.   It didn’t really bother me like me posting here seems to bother you.

Okay, I'll be fine. I already told you what to do, go ahead and do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Diary,

Today I learned that a pulled hamstring is more than a painful muscle strain.   It's a serious danger to friendships.

What started as a conversation about our error-prone QB devolved into an internet shoving match over rehabilitation methods.

Sadly, what my friends neglected to consider is that maybe they were each right....

"Aggressive stretching (yoga) too soon may stress your hamstring muscles and cause more aggravation. However, gentle stretching will be essential to regain normal tissue flexibility and prevent against scar tissue development (straight leg seated or standing stretching). Daily stretching (a few times a day) in which you hold stretches for 15 - 30 seconds each is recommended once you are ready. Use pain as your guide whether you are ready to move on to the next level or not."

Hamstring Pull Treatment (aidyourhamstring.com)

Well, that's all I got tonight, Diary.  I'll let you know what they are fighting about tomorrow.

Your pal,

Joseph

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Joemorrisforprez said:

Dear Diary,

Today I learned that a pulled hamstring is more than a painful muscle strain.   It's a serious danger to friendships.

What started as a conversation about our error-prone QB devolved into an internet shoving match over rehabilitation methods.

Sadly, what my friends neglected to consider is that maybe they were each right....

"Aggressive stretching (yoga) too soon may stress your hamstring muscles and cause more aggravation. However, gentle stretching will be essential to regain normal tissue flexibility and prevent against scar tissue development (straight leg seated or standing stretching). Daily stretching (a few times a day) in which you hold stretches for 15 - 30 seconds each is recommended once you are ready. Use pain as your guide whether you are ready to move on to the next level or not."

Hamstring Pull Treatment (aidyourhamstring.com)

Well, that's all I got tonight, Diary.  I'll let you know what they are fighting about tomorrow.

Your pal,

Joseph

Fuck off buddy this ain't the place for this type of level-headed nonsense.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joe,

 It didn’t matter that’s actually what I was saying all along.   Old personal hatred/jealousy came in in full force.... hater #1 texts wife.    Wife stupidly responds prematurely. Beer summit?   Bitch please leave your wife out of this.  
 

  Old fuck hater #2 late to the party chimes in after I stated I’m moving on.   It didn’t matter that I spoke from actual experience and the advice/instructions I got were from actual experts.   Hater #1 and hater #2 ignore the topic completely and proceed with personal attacks... Even attacking my military service.  “I like people who didn’t get captured”.  No one stepped in to say these personal attacks were out bounds... I would have.  

Shithead #2 is a fucking mod.  Suck my dick.  It doesn’t matter he can’t do shit anyway... he has no credibility... I’m not responsible if he didn’t take his meds.... there goes my feelings :( Bitch please.

Hater #1 and #2 are not my friends... never have been.  Always on my dick.... there’s a couple here who are.   I get it... it comes with the territory... it shouldn’t but it does.    

Here, according to them and everyone who read and sat silent, I’m no longer the accomplished person who served in the military, sent himself to school and slept outside sometimes and worked crazy hours to make ends meet... I’m no longer someones son, someone’s brother, someone’s cousin, someone’s husband and someone’s dad.   I’m reduced to an “internet guy”.   She called me a loser.... she doesn’t even know me.   Would it have been wrong had I responded to her remark with the same vitriol?   I haven’t.   I let it go.

There’s a different standard for me here.  I am “other”.   Dog whistles.  I have felt it for years... not from everyone of course but it’s there... 
 


 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uhm....not taking sides here and frankly Id like to just sit with popcorn and 3D glasses and watch something thats faaar more entertaining than Giants games have been for the last 5-6 years - 

Yoga CAN BE and IS used to heal injuries - including hammy pulls etc. Before you ask me who the fuck am I to have an educated opinion - Ive been practicing Yoga for the last 21 years and have been a follower of 'Isha' (Sadhguru - look him up on the Internet if you dont know who that is FYI). Yoga when practiced regularly definitely helps immensely in preventing such an injury from occurring - but if an injury has occurred then again - Yoga CAN Be used to heal as well.

I think the problem is your definition of Yoga - Yoga isnt all just stretching, contorting your body etc. It actually begins with breathing techniques and then moves on to a plethora of other things. So the aspects of Yoga that are used to PREVENT an injury may not be the same aspects you use for HEALING. So yes - Yoga is used to prevent injuries AND ALSO heal them. Im Indian - we invented the damn thing :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Uhm....not taking sides here and frankly Id like to just sit with popcorn and 3D glasses and watch something thats faaar more entertaining than Giants games have been for the last 5-6 years - 

Yoga CAN BE and IS used to heal injuries - including hammy pulls etc. Before you ask me who the fuck am I to have an educated opinion - Ive been practicing Yoga for the last 21 years and have been a follower of 'Isha' (Sadhguru - look him up on the Internet if you dont know who that is FYI). Yoga when practiced regularly definitely helps immensely in preventing such an injury from occurring - but if an injury has occurred then again - Yoga CAN Be used to heal as well.

I think the problem is your definition of Yoga - Yoga isnt all just stretching, contorting your body etc. It actually begins with breathing techniques and then moves on to a plethora of other things. So the aspects of Yoga that are used to PREVENT an injury may not be the same aspects you use for HEALING. So yes - Yoga is used to prevent injuries AND ALSO heal them. Im Indian - we invented the damn thing :)

Yes my definition of yoga is stretching.  And I don’t think anyone involved in this argument thought otherwise.  The breathing part comes under meditation which is what I loosely expressed as “let it heal”.... as in don’t do something that may aggravate the injury.
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Nas said:

Yes my definition of yoga is stretching.  And I don’t think anyone involved in this argument thought otherwise.  The breathing part comes under meditation which is what I loosely expressed as “let it heal”.... as in don’t do something that may aggravate the injury.
 

 

Nah bro - Meditation is something totally different and is NOT Yoga - Breathing is and its called 'Pranayama' - there are various kriyas or breathing techniques used to activate different chakras and target different muscle groups too. But yeah - you are both right - excessive stretching is not the way to heal for sure - but at the same time, Pdub (and his wife) arent wrong that Yoga is used to heal injuries either.

Peace - V

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

A Honkey with an Asian wife, an Indian, and an A-Rab long into the internet to argue soft-tissue injury treatments for American football players. 

 

This place is multicultural as fuck. All we need is someone with a massive black cock to come in to finish this off.

We got that guy, too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joemorrisforprez said:

Dairy is my achilles heel.   

And I'm pretty sure you can't rehab an achilles with yoga.

....and now I've said too much.

AFTER it heals completely.   :rules:

 

(P.S. I tore my achilles in 2010)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...