SportsWrath

Judge and Co fucked up this game.

BlueInCanada

The guy wants you to discuss the topic you got bitch slapped on.   I wouldn't show you anything.. not even my dick.   I was merely making the point that you're a fucking hater...  Now, would you like to discuss the topic?  Oh wait... that topic is closed.   YOU LOST!!!   

My doctors, my experience + VG + CD > PTrash 

Hey fellas, if you ever pull a hamstring, stay the fuck off it until it heals completely.   Don't fuck with me.    

Ok Pdoub.  This discussion is now closed.   Goodbye.  

4 minutes ago, Nas said:

The guy wants you to discuss the topic you got bitch slapped on.   I wouldn't show you anything.. not even my dick.   I was merely making the point that you're a fucking hater...  Now, would you like to discuss the topic?  Oh wait... that topic is closed.   YOU LOST!!!   

My doctors, my experience + VG + CD > PTrash 

Hey fellas, if you ever pull a hamstring, stay the fuck off it until it heals completely.   Don't fuck with me.    

Ok Pdoub.  This discussion is now closed.   Goodbye.  

Sir yes sir Sgt. Stolen Valor. 

“Don’t fuck with me.”    Lol bitch.  

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Uh, I definitely do not disagree with what I read from pdubs wife. I think what she said is pretty much what I was trying to say about it. Sometimes it helps.

Ahhh another Nas lie, like joining the army when he was 13 or 15 or 12 whatever lie he’s going with these days. 

I think the pandemic is starting to even effect Sportswrath holy macaroni.

I never thought Nas would by the type of guy he is acting like in this thread.

I never thought Pdoub would be the type of guy he is acting like in this thread.

My goodness, everyone in the world just needs to sit down and smoke a J (or some cock, who knows)

5 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Uh, I definitely do not disagree with what I read from pdubs wife. I think what she said is pretty much what I was trying to say about it. Sometimes it helps.

I closed the topic so I will say this.   Yes stretching the hammy AFTER it heals is the best way to keep from injuring it again.   While there's a tear, stay off it.   My therapist gave the dress shirt fabric example and I made it clear what he said.   He even stated that sometimes there are mini tears that you'd want to heal before starting some kind of stretching routine.    

At the end of the day, we have professionals who may take different routes at treating an ailment.... which is fine.   We can agree to disagree, right?  Isn't this what this forum about?   Evidently I'm not allowed to disagree and be left alone... :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

I closed the topic so I will say this.   Yes stretching the hammy AFTER it heals is the best way to keep from injuring it again.   While there's a tear, stay off it.   My therapist gave the dress shirt fabric example and I made it clear what he said.   He even stated that sometimes there are mini tears that you'd want to heal before starting some kind of stretching routine.    

At the end of the day, we have professionals who may take different routes at treating an ailment.... which is fine.   We can agree to disagree, right?  Isn't this what this forum about?   Evidently I'm not allowed to disagree and be left alone... :rolleyes:

To be fair, you're the one who kicked off the whole "yoga doesn't heal anything" talk.

Sure wives didn't have to be brought into this via text, but I aint one to complain.

But that's none of my business since I don't know anything about yoga, nor medical advice of the matter.

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I never thought Pdoub would be the type of guy he is acting like in this thread.

My goodness, everyone in the world just needs to sit down and smoke a J (or some cock, who knows)

I'm ok with that... If you think about it, this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.   I mean shit bro can't you have a different opinion than mine and vice versa and we just move on?   Can't two professionals in the same profession disagree on a course of treatment?   Of course they can.   Regarding your remark about "Yoga don't heal anything", I may have to go back to see the context but my understanding is that when it comes to hamstring injuries, you must let it heal first then proceed with rehab... that's all I was saying.  

I'm speaking from experience.   Not as a doctor but as a former athlete who's suffered hamstring tears at least 3 times and passing on the advice I got from professionals and the fact that I got yelled out for violating such advice which landed me back in the ER.  

The problem here, as I stated bluntly, is that some people her don't feel I belong... that I'm "other"... how dare I speak my mind and have my own opinions... I made this clear and I'll leave it here.  I won't back down from anyone... no matter how stupid they get and how many memes they post.... can't agree to disagree... oh well... "cash me ow-side".   

22 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I’m high as fuck right now.  Just got like inch number 2 of the 12 to like 18 inches of snow tonight.    I hate dealing with it like I’ll have to tomorrow, but it’s always kinda cool during the big snowfall.  

Rehab is part of the healing process.

Most doctors send patients to physio therapy, not the other way around.

15 minutes ago, Nas said:

I'm ok with that... If you think about it, this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.   I mean shit bro can't you have a different opinion than mine and vice versa and we just move on?   Can't two professionals in the same profession disagree on a course of treatment?   Of course they can.   Regarding your remark about "Yoga don't heal anything", I may have to go back to see the context but my understanding is that when it comes to hamstring injuries, you must let it heal first then proceed with rehab... that's all I was saying.  

I'm speaking from experience.   Not as a doctor but as a former athlete who's suffered hamstring tears at least 3 times and passing on the advice I got from professionals and the fact that I got yelled out for violating such advice which landed me back in the ER.  

The problem here, as I stated bluntly, is that some people her don't feel I belong... that I'm "other"... how dare I speak my mind and have my own opinions... I made this clear and I'll leave it here.  I won't back down from anyone... no matter how stupid they get and how many memes they post.... can't agree to disagree... oh well... "cash me ow-side".   

Cash me Owside?. What the fuck?. Who ever said that?

It's not your opinions, this is you in a nutshell.

Pdub: I broke my leg and I'm fucked up.

Nas: I  broke both of my legs and I was up running the next day and I put a car up on my shoulders and took it for a drive. And I'm only a small guy.

Let the fucking guy tell his story.

13 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Nas: I  broke both of my legs and I was up running the next day and I put a car up on my shoulders and took it for a drive. And I'm only a small guy.

mr-t-lol.gif

33 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Look at my response (the one you quoted). The 3rd paragraph to be exact.   You’ve been coming out your face once in a while too.    Like clockwork.   Funny as soon as I wanted to move on, you appear out of nowhere to chime in.... again. 

Maybe you can search your responses to me over the last few days, weeks, months... I can’t recall a response response, nothing but snarky remarks.   I pretty much ignore you.   You’re like a less annoying version of US Patriot.

So I’m supposed to be surprised you jumped in after I stated I wanted to move on?

bitch please.... 

5 hours ago, Nas said:

VG, I don't think you needed to say you all agree... etc (I don't think anyone should speak for everyone)... I think that was out of bounds for you to say.    I get it.. I'm the immigrant Arab guy who may be doesn't belong in the same running as you white folks... I fucking get it... maybe that's why think of me as "smug"... I'm now north of 40 and have seen the likes of PTrash in real life... jealous beyond belief... I guess it comes with the territory.    I can see I'm not allowed to disagree and defend my opinion as I see fit... You know... that makes me "smug".   Whereas everyone else can agree to disagree with no problem whatsoever.  

I do appreciate the articulate way you told PDoub you agree with me and that he (and by extension his wife which he brought into this) is full shit.   Maybe you wanted to soften the blow on him by saying you agree I'm "smug"... whatever the fuck that means.    

I have been to physical therapists who have made things worse for me... not everyone is great at what they do.   We also know the medical profession is so vast with a myriad of specialties than just being a "doctor" doesn't qualify you to be Mr or Mrs know it all... that's why there are specialties.   

I would like to take the time to apologize to the board for not having been born on third base... not even on 1st... shit... not even in the ballpark... I had no room for error so maybe I am a little more uptight/smug than the average white boy born in the US... 

I'm basing my opinion on the advice of the doctors who have treated me... that's not someone else's injuries.. it's my own injuries and experiences.   I've had my share of concussions, hamstring injuries and some of those have resulted in surgeries primarily torn meniscus in 2004 and torn Achilles in 2010 (3x broken noses in 90s 2 sports related and one in basic training).    I don't pull info out of my ass nor do I need to misrepresent other people's takes.    An opinion of one doctor can be different from another doctor... I go by both what my doctors have told me and by my own experiences with the injury... and how I was yelled out for violating doctor's instructions and trying to rush back (I loved the game of football and being on the sidelines ate me up inside... I tried to play before the 3 weeks that the doctor has ordered were over).   To this day when we get together, my friends mock how I fell face first in the middle of the field with no one around me (meaning no one tackled me) after a sever hamstring in jury.... Over 14 years later and they still laugh at that one.... Yet some asshole on here is going to label me as "internet guy"... nothing else in life matters.  It doesn't matter what life experiences have been... no no no wifey... let's just call him "internet guy" and go hahaha and yes I'm sure my doctor wife would call then turn around call that "internet guy" a "loser"... even though she knows nothing about him... 

Holy fuck, first day on Sportswrath?  I thought it was clear I was fucking around.  

My honest opinion of you?  Confident to the point of cocky.  I don't know about smug, and I don't know that I would be bothered if someone called me smug, maybe a little.

As far as hamstring injuries and stretching, the fuck do I know?  I was a 300 pound defensive lineman 23/24 years ago (<--holy fuck) 

1 hour ago, Nas said:

Nas this is all either in your head or not true my bruv.

I don't think anyone left here feels that your an outsider.

I certainly don't.

Sportswrath without Nas is like mayo without white bread.

However I do agree in the past some posters who are no longer here felt that way because of your race, and I can't speak for Pdoub but I feel like he isn't part of that group. 

36 minutes ago, Nas said:

Look at my response (the one you quoted). The 3rd paragraph to be exact.   You’ve been coming out your face once in a while too.    Like clockwork.   Funny as soon as I wanted to move on, you appear out of nowhere to chime in.... again. 

Maybe you can search your responses to me over the last few days, weeks, months... I can’t recall a response response, nothing but snarky remarks.   I pretty much ignore you.   You’re like a less annoying version of US Patriot.

So I’m supposed to be surprised you jumped in after I stated I wanted to move on?

bitch please.... 

What does " You've been coming out your face". Is that some more new slang?. Nasonics?

I don't need to research responses I made, I made them. I stand behind anything I said right or wrong.

And you're not ignoring me at all, since you are now trolling my responses, pathetic!.

I don't care if you're surprised, not at all.

What must it be like when Superman says, oh Nas, I wish I could be like you?.

Boohyah>Us Patriot

6 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Holy fuck, first day on Sportswrath?  I thought it was clear I was fucking around.  

My honest opinion of you?  Confident to the point of cocky.  I don't know about smug, and I don't know that I would be bothered if someone called me smug, maybe a little.

As far as hamstring injuries and stretching, the fuck do I know?  I was a 300 pound defensive lineman 23/24 years ago (<--holy fuck) 

I knew you were joking but I wasn’t about to stop them 

1 minute ago, Virginia Giant said:

I appreciate the correction.  Your assessment is spot on.  I am confident to a fault... far from cocky although I may come off that way.   

I played many sports mainly good at soccer.  Decent at football (except when the fuckers put on the offensive line (offensive indeed).

played basketball and sucked at it... most of the time that was the only option.

I speak from my own experiences... countless twisted ankles (the severe type), a few concussions and torn hammis... in all 6 surgeries all sports or physical activity related.   

the point I raised about being targeted by a few individuals stands... I’m not allowed to have my own opinion here.... 

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Nas this is all either in your head or not true my bruv.

I don't think anyone left here feels that your an outsider.

I certainly don't.

Sportswrath without Nas is like mayo without white bread.

However I do agree in the past some posters who are no longer here felt that way because of your race, and I can't speak for Pdoub but I feel like he isn't part of that group. 

Brother, It’s hard for you to see it.   There’s a handful of individuals here who always take the opposite view... this not something I just felt now.... I’ve been seeing it for years and I just ignore it and label it “it’s in my head”.... it isn’t.   PTrash had to text his wife... think about that.... my doctors’ advice is irrelevant... his wife’s opinion supersedes everything.   

Shit when I speak about the need to limit fraud in government programs, I get a snarky comment like “fuck you, I got mine”... wtf is that all about?   Shred successfully put him in his place by saying “fuck you, I earned mine”.... he didn’t dare respond to him... he’s been on my dick for years.

Shit he’s been bad mouthing Bleedin even though the man hasn’t been around in a very long time.

Look I’m not accusing everyone here of anything but it’s evident some individuals here are after me.... fuckhead reads everything I type and God forbid I don’t spell out exactly what I mean for him.... 

21 minutes ago, boohyah said:

What does " You've been coming out your face". Is that some more new slang?. Nasonics?

I don't need to research responses I made, I made them. I stand behind anything I said right or wrong.

And you're not ignoring me at all, since you are now trolling my responses, pathetic!.

I don't care if you're surprised, not at all.

What must it be like when Superman says, oh Nas, I wish I could be like you?.

Boohyah>Us Patriot

I’m sorry... it must generational.

”coming out of your face” is saying something out of line.

You know grumpy, I do sometimes feel like superman... better actually.  I mean look at me... fucking look at me.   Look at what I’ve accomplished against all odds.

I don’t know why that seems to hurt your feelings.  I can understand a nobody from upstate New York hating on my success but you?  

Whether I ignore you (as I have in the past) or decide to tell you how much of a piece of shit I think you are is my choice... 

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

I’m sorry... it must generational.

”coming out of your face” is saying something out of line.

You know grumpy, I do sometimes feel like superman... better actually.  I mean look at me... fucking look at me.   Look at what I’ve accomplished against all odds.

I don’t know why that seems to hurt your feelings.  I can understand a nobody from upstate New York hating on my success but you?  

Whether I ignore you (as I have in the past) or decide to tell you how much of a piece of shit I think you are is my choice... 

Nas, go ahead and ignore me totally. Think I genuinely give a fuck whether you think I'm a piece of shit?. That may well be a plus.

You're the most self important individual on the board. No one is chasing you down. You post in nearly every fucking thread. 

1 minute ago, boohyah said:

Nas, go ahead and ignore me totally. Think I genuinely give a fuck whether you think I'm a piece of shit?. That may well be a plus.

You're the most self important individual on the board. No one is chasing you down. You post in nearly every fucking thread. 

There goes my feelings :(