SportsWrath

Giants vs Bucs

BlueInCanada

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

If be more pissed off about the two turnovers and numerous missed throws.

But I guess he can blame the refs that will work well for his career.

When you get called on multiple borderline PI’s that lead to scores....   a PI flag is thrown on the game tying play and picked up....  that’s a reason to be hot.

Slayton should of had a 150+ yard 3 TD game today.

But Jones forgot how to throw the deep ball for three and a half quarters.

The only reason this game was winnable was the defense.

Fuck how Jones played pissed me off so I could be overly harsh now but fuck me the Bucs got rid of Winston because of the same shit Jones is doing.

Atleast it was fun for the majority of it.

Manning wins that game because he unloads instead of throwing the two picks. Someone already said it. He’d trust the route and if it was a pick, it was a pick. 

Straying from ball control in the third and fourth was unfortunate. 

Daniel Jones missed an easy throw to Dion. 

That was not PI. The defender got there and hit the ball first before making contact. 

The Giants have no one to lose but themselves. 

I do have to say both Judge and Graham have really impressed me coaching wise.

Garrett called a good game but he's been hit and miss all season.

Also he's only on a one year contract I fully expect him to be elsewhere next year.

Which mean a new system for Jones oh lordy lol 

This is bang bang and i wouldn’t blame them for Initially missing it.  But they saw it, threw the flag, conferenced, clearly stalled while NY watched a replay and told them what to do, then told them to pick the flag up for the more marketable team.  That’s horseshit 

16 minutes ago, Herc said:

This is bang bang and i wouldn’t blame them for Initially missing it.  But they saw it, threw the flag, conferenced, clearly stalled while NY watched a replay and told them what to do, then told them to pick the flag up for the more marketable team.  That’s horseshit 

That was the fuck of it....   if they did not call it on the field, then it is a missed or close call letting them play.   But they threw and picked up a flag, would that EVER happen to Brady?

End of day...Jones had some good throws, but more misses.  Kept us in the game, but probably deserves most of the blame for the loss.

Did like our run game and defense.  OLine play was vastly improved, Thomas included.

Was surprised it was close, was fun to watch...take comfort in maintaining 2nd overall pick.

Will be interesting to see if anyone is traded today after genuinely inspired play last night.

Gettlemen, I will give credit for Bardberry and Martinez.  Two great FA signings.  But a long way from being sold on Jones or Thomas and those two will define DG for me