SportsWrath

Remember when McCarthy was considered a good coach?

BlueInCanada

Cause I dont lol

[Slater] Cowboys players initially bought into keeping things internal. Now as they sit 2-4 the discontent is leaking out. On the coaching staff “totally unprepared. They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another “they just aren’t good at their jobs”

https://twitter.com/SlaterNFL/status/1318602459300974595

It's funny when you think about his time in Green Bay it makes so much more sense now that articles were coming out saying Rodgers wouldn't listen to a single play call of McCarthy's and just go out there and call his own plays at the line.

I guess when you don't have a HoF QB scrambling around throwing last second hail marys to bail you out, you get exposed.

• BlueInCanada changed the title to Remember when McCarthy was considered a good coach?

Coincidence that this McCarthy shit comes up right after Rodgers and the Packers choked on Mandingo dick and shit themselves? I think NOT!

Cowboys are pansies - They probably walked into the season thinking they were gonna run away with the division and 6 weeks in they realise otherwise - so now the blame games begin. Every fucking game they have been playing 2nd half football once the defense relaxes AFTER scoring 35 pts and Dak pads stats. Now their hopes are fading away and they are talking shit.

I was any against McCarthy as a coaching choice from the start