Jump to content
SportsWrath

N.Y. Giants vs. Washington Redskins


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, mastershake said:

So now we're in a place where the cliche "bad teams find a way to lose" applies (to us of course)

Get rest for it.

3rd down penalty causing a first down

3rd and long conversion

One or more 15 yard penalties

QB will run for a 20 yard gain

One of these will happen on this drive

Where was fumble recovery for a TD?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Harsh Seph

Beating a 1-4 team at this point in the season in the worst division in football does not nothing but keep us from drafting Trevor Lawrence. If we had a convincing victory, looked good, etc I'd be excited... we still looked like shit, the Redskins just sucked more. 

Fuck this team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Beating a 1-4 team at this point in the season in the worst division in football does not nothing but keep us from drafting Trevor Lawrence. If we had a convincing victory, looked good, etc I'd be excited... we still looked like shit, the Redskins just sucked more. 

Fuck this team. 

Rumor is Lawrence wasn't going to leave this year anyways.

He doesn't want to go to the Jets or the Giants.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also watched this game on my phone on and off as I was out and about.

Defense looked good as usual, nice to see them beat up on a shitty Oline. Also throw money at Fackrell the guy is a play maker.

Offence looked awful against an awful defense. Only good thing is tackles looked good against Young and Kerrigan. Jones still looks horribly average but he has no one to throw too, Slayton is the only guy out there who would be starting on any other team and he'd be the #3 option at best.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a big shame that we didn’t beat Dallas last week ( as we should have done ) otherwise we would be 2-4 and looking like we had a real chance to win the NFC Least !

We deserved this win today ( and so did Judge ) especially after that appalling booth review on the INT that was clearly and obviously out of bounds

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Just a big shame that we didn’t beat Dallas last week ( as we should have done ) otherwise we would be 2-4 and looking like we had a real chance to win the NFC Least !

We deserved this win today ( and so did Judge ) especially after that appalling booth review on the INT that was clearly and obviously out of bounds

The NFC Least.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to check three different sources because of the overall disbelief that the Giants have won a football game in 2020.  I am happy for the players and coaches.  Watching the game you really notice there is very little firepower on offense.  As soon as Washington fixed the mistakes that allowed the Giants to put points on the board, Giants couldn't do anything on offense.  I did enjoy watching them pound the ball in the third quarter.  Judge made a good decision putting Peart in for Thomas and it worked out, we'll see what happens on Thursday night now.  

Tae Crowder looked pretty relevant out there today and hope he can build on it.  Reading all the hype on Cam Brown going into the game, I was expecting more.

Ja'Marr Chase sounds good at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I had to check three different sources because of the overall disbelief that the Giants have won a football game in 2020.  I am happy for the players and coaches.  Watching the game you really notice there is very little firepower on offense.  As soon as Washington fixed the mistakes that allowed the Giants to put points on the board, Giants couldn't do anything on offense.  I did enjoy watching them pound the ball in the third quarter.  Judge made a good decision putting Peart in for Thomas and it worked out, we'll see what happens on Thursday night now.  

Tae Crowder looked pretty relevant out there today and hope he can build on it.  Reading all the hype on Cam Brown going into the game, I was expecting more.

Ja'Marr Chase sounds good at this point.

Not worried about the kid who had one albeit great year then is sitting out this season?

I dunno I'd want more tape on a guy than a single year before picking him at #2 or #3.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Not worried about the kid who had one albeit great year then is sitting out this season?

I dunno I'd want more tape on a guy than a single year before picking him at #2 or #3.

 

Not really, that kind of year so far.  I would like to see another receiver move up on the draft boards in the next few months.

Link to post
Share on other sites

just watched some of the game again ......... THE FUCKING REFS really screwed us twice.

1) 100 % that was not an interception . How the replay booth did not overturn that i will never know  , we got totally screwed.

2) On the Simms TD at the end , the play clock had expired by a full second. They missed the obvious delay of game penalty on a crucial play. 

Horrible calls.

We deserved to win due to these injustices alone. Fuck the refs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...