SportsWrath

Giants 49ers GameDay Thread

Sephiroth

12 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Imagine losing to a team with nothing but back ups lol

I don't know what to make of this team anymore.

Oh well atleast the Blue Jays are in the playoffs.

Yeah. I was hopeful to see this team develop this year   But this game snuffed out my hope 

17 minutes ago, K3VIN said:

It will be another 2 years before Giants brass admit DG sucks 

He was on the hot seat last year.

There is zero chance he isnt fired this year.

They'll probably let him ride out the year since it's the Giants and they got to be "the class of the NFL".

And Gettleman will probably "retire due to health reasons" so he doesnt have to ask questions about why he was fired.

But it will happen.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

He was on the hot seat last year.

There is zero chance he isnt fired this year.

They'll probably let him ride out the year since it's the Giants and they got to be "the class of the NFL".

And Gettleman will probably "retire due to health reasons" so he doesnt have to ask questions about why he was fired.

But it will happen.

Hope your right. But the giants like to hold on to people 3 years longer than they need to.

You see a game score Giants lose to 49ers 36 to 9 and automatically think "wow what a blowout win, Giants have no business playing in the NFL".  When the 49ers beat the Jets 31 - 13, I thought the same thing.  49ers are a super bowl team, they have great starters and exceptional backups.  The have a game plan that incorporates that talent and helps them win.  Giants were in this game for 3 quarters before it blew open.  Bad plays, penalties, ineffective offense is what killed the Giants.  Quite a few notable plays:  Bradberry is indeed a blackhole on the field.  Williams can play up to his contract.  Martinez can make meaningful tackles as he continues to rack up those numbers.

Engram is our most talented player and plays as if he's already in Canton looking at his bust instead of the ball that he drops.  Offensive line has to learn how to run block this month.