Jump to content
SportsWrath

Giants and Freeman reach deal.


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

One year, 3 million.

Can't wait for every week the commentators to say "oh this is the game that he turns it around and becomes the player he was in 2016" like they did all of last year.

 

He rushed for 1,000 yards and 6 tuddies last year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Storm said:

He rushed for 1,000 yards and 6 tuddies last year. 

Those were combined yards... he rushed for 656 at 3.5 a pop. Not terrible numbers, and for 3 mil he's probably worth a flyer... I thought he'd be getting double that to be honest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Storm said:

He rushed for 1,000 yards and 6 tuddies last year. 

What?

He was benched two games, had less than 700 yards rushing and 2 TDs last year.

Last time the dude had over 1000 yards rushing was 2016.

I should know he was on my fantasy team last year lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

What?

He was benched two games, had less than 700 yards rushing and 2 TDs last year.

Last time the dude had over 1000 yards rushing was 2016.

I should know he was on my fantasy team last year lol

Sorry it was over 1000 yards from scrimmage and 6 tuddies in 14 games. I misread the stars. It’s still respectable

Link to post
Share on other sites

This deal is no harm. Personally I'd get Gallman involved, but something must be up because this is the second coach now he's fallen foul of. 

If Freeman can get some hard yards from behind the line and you mix in Lewis and get Lewis involved out of the backfield, well it could be worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Storm said:

Sorry it was over 1000 yards from scrimmage and 6 tuddies in 14 games. I misread the stars. It’s still respectable

This team definitely needs someone who can read the stars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...