SportsWrath

WHY IS HEILMAN STILL A MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plax 4 Prez

Well guys, instead of putting Bradford or Sanchez in we put in Heilman... It's almost like Willie wanted us to lose... so unless we score 3 in the bottom of the 9th Heilman breaks our 8 game winng streak :cwy:

man I hope Omar understands how worthless Heilman is... just one inning, and he single handely destroyed us... *sigh*

he's having a rough stretch but up until very recently he's been a very reliable 7th inning guy. don't lose hope yet, all relievers not named trevor hoffman go through slumps

To put it in perspective, since May 23rd vs. the Phillies, Aaron Heilman has a 12.34 ERA in 11 and two-thirds innings pitched...he has also allowed 18 hits and three HR in that timespan...his ERA has ballooned to 4.86 for the season... :brooding:

single handley destroyed our 8 game win-streak by himself in 1 inning at our first home game since our 10 game road streak, took us from 1 up to 3 down.... why don't we play Bradford in those situations?

Why's and What If's are useless, face it we are bound to lose at least 35 more times and the entire division lost so we lost nothing!

We cannot win them all. It was a nice streak too. Baltimore was on a 5 game losing streak so they were also due to win one. We will be alright. Heilman just needs more work.

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU'S SAY....... THE GUY IS A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A PITCHER...HE CAN'T PROTECT OUR LEAD FOR EVEN 1 INNING.... GOD I HATE THIS BASTARD

I agree with Plax. THis guy is slipping. The Mets bats have bailed him out but this time they couldn't. Baltimore sucks, I was hoping for another sweep.

Anyone remember the three strong shut out innings against the Yankees, I just think he needs more work and with that said I was still pissed at him last night, but I also thought Willie should have yanked him after walking the first two batters he faced!

Anyone remember the three strong shut out innings against the Yankees, I just think he needs more work and with that said I was still pissed at him last night, but I also thought Willie should have yanked him after walking the first two batters he faced!

That was in May. You have watched him latley make a steady decline.

That was in May. You have watched him latley make a steady decline.

I AGREE 100% but maybe Willie shouldn't be so concerned on hurting one's feelings and yanked his sorry ass after walking the first two batters with just a one run lead!

I agree with Plax. THis guy is slipping. The Mets bats have bailed him out but this time they couldn't. Baltimore sucks, I was hoping for another sweep.

I understand giving up one run but 4 is unexcuseable, especially since we had the lead and were on our way for our 9th straight win

I AGREE 100% but maybe Willie shouldn't be so concerned on hurting one's feelings and yanked his sorry ass after walking the first two batters with just a one run lead!

I agree with you now 100%. Hey at least the Phillies and Braves lost again. :LMAO:

I pretty much think the Mets got the Division in June :TU:

Baseball is a season of peaks and valleys, as good as he looked the first 4 weeks he has been as bad the last 4. He will come around, he has good stuff and set up men are not easy to find. Maybe the fact that Willie pitches him as much as he humanly can is a reason that his ball has been up a bit in the zone?

Heilman needs to fight through this, although I do think that Bradford needs some more work and responsibility, he needs to trust his entire pen more if he continues to take out pitchers around 100-105 pitches.

He'll be fine. Maybe we could use another reliever just in case but I still have faith in Aaron. Everyone goes through slumps during a baseball season whether it's pitching or hitting. It's basically the inevitable.

You guys just don't get it... He's screwed us in more games this year more than ANY other Met... he had maybe 2 or 3 good games.... this guy is a fucking joke... I don't care what he did last year, I'm more of those type of people that say, "what have you done for me lately." and that's jack shit but ruin our momentum and piss me off... we lose our first game back in NY and u guys are making excuses for this guy... he's done more bad then good this season, and we need to trade him while he still has a bit of value to his name

Mets vs. Yankees

Every half-wit front running asshole wears Yankee gear, and they have no idea who is actually on the team.

My best friend is a lifelong, diehard, season ticket holding Yankees fan. Not his worst flaw, since he roots for the Cowboys and Arsenal as well, but he roots for the Yankees. Unfortunately, most Yankee fans are not like him, they only show up when they win.

When you see someone, oh, like me, wearing Mets gear, you don't have to guess if they're a real fan, because they are. No one just wears Mets gear. You don't just pick it up on the street like a dirty water hot dog.

Now, I have to be honest, being a Mets fan is hard. They not only lose, they win ugly, real ugly. Game six, world series. No Yankee fan has the heart for games like that. The Mets win ugly, and that is the essence of their charm.

I think Heilman read my post where I said the Yankees will send him back to the dugout in tears the next time we face him. I got into his head. :)

A 3 year old monkey can get in his head... <_<