SportsWrath

who is better

Kurt Birkins or Boof Bonser? well we all know they're better than Johan Santana.

ph_451256.jpg

2-0 1.27 ERA

ph_425818.jpg

1-1 5.81 ERA.

Birkins was dreadful in the minors last year though. if i remember the stats correctly his stats were 7-11 with aroun a 6 ERA.

I'd go with Bonser. Boof Bonser. how can you not go with a guy named Boof. Boof Bonser.

What will go down as one of the most lopsided trades in history (AJ Pierzynski for Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano, and Boof Bonser), and with a success rate of 2/3, you have to think that Bonser will do well. Minnesota treats their pitching prospects well so expect decent #2-3 starter stuff from Bonser for years to come.

What will go down as one of the most lopsided trades in history (AJ Pierzynski for Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano, and Boof Bonser), and with a success rate of 2/3, you have to think that Bonser will do well. Minnesota treats their pitching prospects well so expect decent #2-3 starter stuff from Bonser for years to come.

lol you loser. who cares about book bonser.

o you are funny. pretending to not know what i mean...how fucking original.

what a great attempt at trying to own me good job. :TU:

o wait. that was actually horrible

Maybe you should learn a few things from this guy, specifically about disposables

wizdum.jpg

what a great attempt at trying to own me good job. :TU:

o wait. that was actually horrible

Maybe you should learn a few things from this guy, specifically about disposables

wizdum.jpg

actually i was just pissed switzerland lost so i took it out on you. and now i guess we all know it was you hacking muffins account that night :o:o