SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
MakeMeSomeFoodHo

60 games are better than none

Should be interesting. I bet a few guys will have batting averages near or above 400.

And many starting pitchers will have sub 1 era's

I don't see how this works. You will have to keep all players in a bubble. 

I bet they don't even have a season. Too many players, coaches, and staff will get COVID-19 over the next several weeks (many already have) and they will call it off.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, mastershake said:

I bet they don't even have a season. Too many players, coaches, and staff will get COVID-19 over the next several weeks (many already have) and they will call it off.

Yeah..I was thinking the same thing too.....what happens when 50% of a team is in quarantine...how are those forfeits calculated.

I think they should have done  a tournament. ....5 game series with in your division....last year's division champ gets a first round bye.....and a seven game WS with league winners.

They could knock that out in about a month..beat the clock on COVID.....and call it good for the year.

The betting and interest on something like that might rival the NCAA Bball Tourney.

C. Wagon

Mets have a decent shot at achieving something.  Yankees tend to be slow starters but this is usually when they are at their best.  Should be interesting.

On 6/24/2020 at 4:37 PM, mastershake said:

I know several players already have it, and apparently it has run through the Rangers front office pretty bad.  I think they'll play about a month and it will get canceled.

This pandemic is such bullshit.

I live in Chinatown. I'm middle aged with a plethora of health problems and I haven't gotten so much as a runny nose.

The people who are dying from it would die from the flu too. It's sad and unfortunate, but that's life. 

And if it's inevitable that the entire human race is going to die from this shit, we might as well go out living our lives to fullest while we can. 

I know everything I said is ignorant,but I'm fed up

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this