March 13-16

March 17-20

March 21-24

March 25-28

March 28-31

April 1

League ID- 48386

League Password- sportswrath

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sat Mar 18 1:00pm PST. This is as of now, as you can see we will vote on it.

Link this thread to other members of the board. This is yahoo so it is free.

Rules:

League ID#: 48386

League Name: Sportswrath's Finest

Password: sportswrath

Season Type: Full

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sat Mar 18 4:00pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 14

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 1

Trade End Date: August 20, 2006

Waiver Time: 1 day

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Max Games Played: 162

Max Innings Pitched: 1250

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Sunday, Apr 2

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, CG, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

I'd love to do this, but I just can't do it during that time. i work 7 am to 7 pm, and even though I have internet acess, I can't spend that amount of time online at work while I'm training. If there is anyway we could do a multi day draft, starting at 7:30 PM till roughly 10:00 PM that would be the only way I could do it. Unless you do it March 19,20,21, and 22, I have those 4 days off and could do it anytime during those 4 days, which I would actually prefer.

why dont we just draft on this site? we can use this thread and it's convenient for everyone even though it'll take a week to do

Nah, the fun part of the league is doing live drafting. This would be too slow and not fun.

So can we change it to head to head now?

so is the draft at 8:30 pm on that saturday? league says 4 pm. i like live drafts better too but i meant in the case that we cat settle on a time

I think having a live draft on here is cool. Basically, we would each pickm our players here right? But we need more than just 4 or 5 teams.

I think having a live draft on here is cool. Basically, we would each pickm our players here right? But we need more than just 4 or 5 teams.

I think it's much better though in a live draft if everything works out. What exactly would we do?

I think it's much better though in a live draft if everything works out. What exactly would we do?

Simple, we agree on a draft order and everyone picks their players by posting in a designated thread. ofcourse we will all have to keep records of the draft to know who is availabe and who isn't, and then the league manager will enter the teams into the web site we have the league on.

Simple, we agree on a draft order and everyone picks their players by posting in a designated thread. ofcourse we will all have to keep records of the draft to know who is availabe and who isn't, and then the league manager will enter the teams into the web site we have the league on.

I guess it'll be extremely unlike under drafts, this will be slow and we'll basically drag it out but I'm okay with it. We just have to have full trust in each other. As in, say I pick after you VG and I picked a guy that you really wanted but you didn't see him and you would've drafted him but went over the player. Then, you go back and edit it and say you took him in the first place.

I highly doubt especially a guy like you would do that VG but I was just throwing that out there.

I guess it'll be extremely unlike under drafts, this will be slow and we'll basically drag it out but I'm okay with it. We just have to have full trust in each other. As in, say I pick after you VG and I picked a guy that you really wanted but you didn't see him and you would've drafted him but went over the player. Then, you go back and edit it and say you took him in the first place.

I highly doubt especially a guy like you would do that VG but I was just throwing that out there.

I see your point, and no I wouldn't do that and I doubt anyone else here would. but if we are all online at the same time, which is the only way to makre this work. everyone would see who everyone picked as they happen.

with yahoo leauges you can draft offline and then the commissioner fills in the players for each team. if we can all manage to be online at the same time then we might as well do the live yahoo draft. the only reason why i was suggesting doing it on the board was in case we can't all be online at the same time. i dont know about you guys but i dont wnat the computer autopicking my team--maybe basketball, but no way in baseball, there are way too many darkhorses and overvalued players.

as for possible cheaters, we could have each team manager PM their pick to one person and have them post their pics for them on whatever thread we do this on