Jump to content
SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Lughead

2020 Giants NFL Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Yes, I want a guy who played center in college. What's the issue with that?. They got lucky with O'Hara no question but you want us to always rely on converting someone.

 

Now we have 25 corners.

No issue, if they are the same player who's prbably going to be there in the fifth.

None of the centers are day one hell that arent even starters after a year.

Take them later in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t have enough corners if we have no one to pressure the qb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pdouble said:


 

CB: Bradberry, Baker, Beal, Ballentine, Holmes. 
 

Safety: Peppers, McKinney, Love, Ebner

 

They only ran three safeties last year.

Peppers, Bethea and Thomas, it's not going to change this year.

Peppers, McKinney, Ebner.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Can’t have enough corners if we have no one to pressure the qb

You may be right.

They knew they couldnt fix the pass rush this year, so solidify the Oline so we can keep the ball and get some secondary players on the team since ours was trash outside of Baker and Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

They only ran three safeties last year.

Peppers, Bethea and Thomas, it's not going to change this year.

Peppers, McKinney, Ebner.

 


Wouldn’t it be 4 they ran last year since they have Love as a safety?   Peppers, Bethea, Thomas, and Love.   Just replaced Bethea with McKinney and Thomas with Ebner. 
 

Ok then, gentleman’s bet.  Beal makes the team you send me some cool booze or beer, Beal doesn’t make the final 53 I’ll send you some cool booze or beer. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pdouble said:


Wouldn’t it be 4 they ran last year since they have Love as a safety?   Peppers, Barbra, Thomas, and Love. 
 

Ok then, gentleman’s bet.  Beal makes the team you send me some cool booze or beer, Beal doesn’t make the final 53 I’ll send you some cool booze or beer. 
 

 

Love started as a CB and was moved to safety after the injuries though.

I'd rather go a sig bet since mailing to 'Murica is costly, unless you want to come meet me at the border.

I don't care enough about who's going to be the bench CB on this team to waste money on it.

I still believe Beal wont be on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Love started as a CB and was moved to safety after the injuries though.

I'd rather go a sig bet since mailing to 'Murica is costly, unless you want to come meet me at the border.

I don't care enough about who's going to be the bench CB on this team to waste money on it.

I still believe Beal wont be on the team.


 

Just call it a gentleman’s bet I don’t have the energy for a sig lol.   
 

 

Either way our final 53 last season had as DB’s:

 

Jenkins

Baker

Beal

Ballentine

Haley

Love

Peppers

Bethea

Hamilton

Thomas  

 

 

No reason to believe we can’t have this year:

 

Bradberry

Baker

Beal

Holmes

Ballentine

Love

Peppers

Mckinney

Ebner

 

 

 

That would actually be carrying less DBs than we did last season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three teams in our division did add slot guys in Lamb, Reagor and Gipson Holmes brings the speed to match them downfield and Graham will use a bunch of DB’s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we are laser focused on the online this year.   Let’s hope these guys pay off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Lemieux kid is supposed to be one of the better run blockers in the draft. 

Looks like we are really embracing Garrett's run heavy philosophy.

Not to mention when Zeitlers contract is up this year they have some leverage in not having to pay him with this kid waiting on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one of those multi year starters.

Giants really sticking to the safer picks this year.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pdouble said:


 

Just call it a gentleman’s bet I don’t have the energy for a sig lol.   
 

 

Either way our final 53 last season had as DB’s:

 

Jenkins

Baker

Beal

Ballentine

Haley

Love

Peppers

Bethea

Hamilton

Thomas  

 

 

No reason to believe we can’t have this year:

 

Bradberry

Baker

Beal

Holmes

Ballentine

Love

Peppers

Mckinney

Ebner

 

 

 

That would actually be carrying less DBs than we did last season.

 

 

True only 9 DBs possibly.

I just hope it's more of a wake up call for Beal.

This team obviously feels outside of Baker and Bradberry there isn't much help CB wise with drafting Holmes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I kinda hate to make the comparison since they are a rival team but this draft reminds me of those drafts the Cowboys would have.

They would draft a bunch of Oline players and we would all play it off like they were ignoring glaring holes.

Next thing you know Garrett and Colombo have the best Oline in the NFL.

One can hope it's the same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also I kinda hate to make the comparison since they are a rival team but this draft reminds me of those drafts the Cowboys would have.

They would draft a bunch of Oline players and we would all play it off like they were ignoring glaring holes.

Next thing you know Garrett and Colombo have the best Oline in the NFL.

One can hope it's the same here.

Was very much thinking the same thing.  Just watched the highlights for this Guard and it’s getting me excited to think of him and Hernandez busting open holes for Barkley to go running through 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy fuck I forgot Brown wasn't drafted yet.

This guy is a 4-3 OLB.

Can get after the QB, and plays pass coverage well.

Small though and lanky.

Another one of those multi year starters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brown was a play maker in college let's hope it can translate to the NFL.

Going to need guys to get after the QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably outs Carter on notice as well to get his shit together.

No more camp hero nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T.J Brunson.

Atleast he had a solid football name.

Has every player we drafted been a team captain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...