SportsWrath

2020 Giants NFL Draft Thread

Lughead

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

He had a fourth/fifth round grade on him.

More of a reach but a guy who has all the physical traits just needs to learn how to play the position.

Four year starter, remained healthy, I like it. The guys they’ve gotten so far have played a lot of games and stayed healthy.

1 minute ago, Storm said:

Four year starter, remained healthy, I like it. The guys they’ve gotten so far have played a lot of games and stayed healthy.

Plus he's a New York kid so you know they probably had a lot of tape or inside info on him.

I mean atleast Getty is sticking to his plan of fixing the Oline.

Thomas is obviously day one RT maybe even LT.

Solder keeps playing like he has been, rightfully so with his kid and all, then you throw Gates/Flemming/Peart out there and see who surprises you.

I thought they would come out of this draft with their future bookends if Wilson was there at 36 they probably pair him with Thomas again Judge was part of the Patriots team that said Solder sucks and y’all can have him

We pick rather early on day 3, correct? Who are some names to watch for us? I think they have to go defensive end or center but I could see them trying to snag a WR or running back, too. Fromm is intriguing for me, too, but I don’t think they have the luxury to create a QB competition.

7 hours ago, Storm said:

We pick rather early on day 3, correct? Who are some names to watch for us? I think they have to go defensive end or center but I could see them trying to snag a WR or running back, too. Fromm is intriguing for me, too, but I don’t think they have the luxury to create a QB competition.

TE Bryant is being compared to Kittle and I would gladly take him with Engram future up in the air. I believe someone on here was high on him as well and posted about him a couple times.

DE Gibson and Lynch are both guys with round three grades who have fallen I thought they would take Lynch at 99.

C Harris is probably the best center still at this point.

LBs and WRs are mostly project guys at this point.

Lots of social media chatter from pundits saying that Peart is one of those boom of bust picks, but he's a safer one that what you would expect at #99.

Has plenty of game experience, and the size and strength you want in an first round type of guy, but either his college coaches didn't get through to him or he didn't put the time in to refine his technique. He still make many mistakes in his blocking that many would expect to be ironed out by this point, relies to much on just trying to overpower the defender which wont work at the NFL level.

However If Columbo straightens the kid out over the next couple of years, then he could easily be a starting stud player and we have our left and right tackles of the future in this one draft.

Jones and Barkley are probably pretty happy right now.

Guys I like for today 

Harrison Bryant TE FAU 

Nick Harris C Washington 

Kyle Murphy C Rhode Island 

isaiah Coulter WR Rhode Island 

Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota 

Curtis Weaver EDGE Boise St 

Colby Parkinson TE Stanford 

Shaun Bradley LB Temple

Keith Ismael C San Diego St 

Tyler Biadasz C Wisconsin