SportsWrath

Melky hits his first major leauge HR!!!

superspynyg

...If he was on the mets and did that, you would all be running to the local sports outlet lookin' for his jersey....

Milledge already has his home run which was bigger than Melky's and I'm not going around asking for his jersey :rolleyes:

Face it, Melky's going to be a good player. But his first home run isn't going to be that memorable. Considering it took what 120 ABs to get?

Milledge already has his home run which was bigger than Melky's and I'm not going around asking for his jersey :rolleyes:

Face it, Melky's going to be a good player. But his first home run isn't going to be that memorable. Considering it took what 120 ABs to get?

ok so melky isnt a power hitter. and what does his first homerun being memorable have to do with anything. I mean look whose first homerun is memorable. Juan Rivera, did he turn into any succesful player?

ok so melky isnt a power hitter. and what does his first homerun being memorable have to do with anything. I mean look whose first homerun is memorable. Juan Rivera, did he turn into any succesful player?

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? I can't really tell with that statement...