SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
BlueInCanada

Giants sign RB Deon Lewis

Similar skill set to Barkley so if Saquon misses a few game or needs to come out for a series or two you can still run your offense. One year deal and the guy is only 29. Good pickup. 

I like the Coleman signing before the injury he was looking like he was going to finally come into his own.

Lewis? I guess he has a fresh set of legs from sitting behind Henry.

Lewis has played under Judge in the past - that could be a big factor. Plus we now have a back who knows what its like to perform in a Superbowl. Coleman also another lateral move

14 hours ago, mastershake said:

And Corey Coleman.

Prob 1 year minimum deals, or close to it.

But we still have a shit line.

That's why I think the Giants draft OL... at least 2 in the first 3 rounds.    This shit has got to get fixed and continue to be maintained because good OLs are hard to come by. 

Possible to trade down and get 2 out Wirfs, Becton, Andrew Thomas, Jedrick Willis, Isiah Simmons? 

On 3/25/2020 at 6:47 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

Possible to trade down and get 2 out Wirfs, Becton, Andrew Thomas, Jedrick Willis, Isiah Simmons? 

That's what the NY Post mocked a couple of days/weeks ago. 

As long as they get the BPA.....blackest player available....im good with trading for more picks as long as they choose very black players and dont draft running backs or tight ends within the first 90 picks

I think its all going to be OL and DL for the first 3-4 rounds - unless say an Isiah Simmons falls into our lap late.