SportsWrath

Brady says he’s leaving pats

Herc

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 12:24 AM, BronxRik said:

I seriously thought he'd retire. 

He should have. This will end up being a blemish on a long successful career. Whatever, it will be funny to watch.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:25 AM, JayD said:

He should have. This will end up being a blemish on a long successful career. Whatever, it will be funny to watch.

Bucs O-line is not very good.  He might not make it though the midpoint of October. 

Bucs offensive line hasn't had an accurate QB since Brad Johnson and Tom Brady is still accurate.   Similarities at this point as far age is interesting.  Tom Brady isn't going to win this season for the Bucs by throwing over 5000 yards.  He has to conserve his strength and be accurate.

• 10 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 9:25 AM, JayD said:

Wow talk about putting my foot in my mouth. It’s official, Brady is the GOAT. 

I've led the calls saying Brady is a product of BB for years, fuck, dude proved us all wrong.  Tom Brady is the greatest of all time. 

The fucking nuts on this guy to leave a secure legacy behind for a team that was under .500, with the money saying this move could only diminish his legacy and prove he was a system QB. 

And not just as a game manager, dude was top 3 in the NFL in yards and TDs. 

Watching him after the game last night, maskless, hugging everyone, gleefully spreading the Covid, he just seemed more human than he ever did in New England. I mean, he had genuine expressions on his face, he seemed casual at the mic, and certainly less stressed than when he was trying to push "the Patriot Way" at the end of any win. I almost had to think "what a nice guy". Almost. 

12 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

Watching him after the game last night, maskless, hugging everyone, gleefully spreading the Covid, he just seemed more human than he ever did in New England. I mean, he had genuine expressions on his face, he seemed casual at the mic, and certainly less stressed than when he was trying to push "the Patriot Way" at the end of any win. I almost had to think "what a nice guy". Almost. 

A lot of people are saying the "Patriot way" is basically "Brady's in the building".

When you get a guy like Brady you don't just get his QB play, but you get a leader, you get a guy in the building who other players look at and say "You know what I see this guy putting in extra hours after practice, it can't hurt for me to do a few more reps"

Suddenly everyone is accountable in the building the moment Brady is there, bench players are putting in extra time to try and make the team better.

Look at Leonard Fournette, the guy turned beast mode in the playoffs, he was just throwing his body around.

You seen it in the SB, one minute left on the clock and Bradys screaming at people in the huddle for standing around smiling, telling them to get their heads back in the game.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

A lot of people are saying the "Patriot way" is basically "Brady's in the building".

When you get a guy like Brady you don't just get his QB play, but you get a leader, you get a guy in the building who other players look at and say "You know what I see this guy putting in extra hours after practice, it can't hurt for me to do a few more reps"

Suddenly everyone is accountable in the building the moment Brady is there, bench players are putting in extra time to try and make the team better.

Look at Leonard Fournette, the guy turned beast mode in the playoffs, he was just throwing his body around.

You seen it in the SB, one minute left on the clock and Bradys screaming at people in the huddle for standing around smiling, telling them to get their heads back in the game.

Yeah I get that. They also say Arians said he was able to ease up on the coaching and let Brady do it. That, with brady around, if he saw something needing to be corrected, he just handled it and Arians was happy to just let him do it. How many coaches would just give up the reigns to their QB? Brady's great, no doubt, but as I was trying to say, he just seemed more human since he wasn't around Bellichick. Like, where was that guy over the last 20 years. 

10 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

I've led the calls saying Brady is a product of BB for years, fuck, dude proved us all wrong.  Tom Brady is the greatest of all time. 

The fucking nuts on this guy to leave a secure legacy behind for a team that was under .500, with the money saying this move could only diminish his legacy and prove he was a system QB. 

And not just as a game manager, dude was top 3 in the NFL in yards and TDs. 

I don't think going from the Patriots to the Bucs disproves the great coach theory. In my view, Arians is the best head coach this side of Belichick. 

I wasn't sure the Bucs would win, but I was damn sure Arians' staff would have it more together than Reid, who's as overrated as he is overweighted. 

3 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Yeah im an idiot.

But those tampa linebackers are really fucking good. 

No one mentions it but Brady's SB defenses have bailed him out at times. 

In his last two SBs they have held teams to under 14 points.

Brady still the GOAT but he's had some great defensive play to help him out in the playoffs and SB.

Honestly Todd Bowels deserves the SB MVP, that defense was playing nuts. 

Would love to have the LBs the Bucs have. 

On 2/9/2021 at 10:56 AM, BlueInCanada said:

No one mentions it but Brady's SB defenses have bailed him out at times. 

In his last two SBs they have held teams to under 14 points.

Brady still the GOAT but he's had some great defensive play to help him out in the playoffs and SB.

Honestly Todd Bowels deserves the SB MVP, that defense was playing nuts. 

Would love to have the LBs the Bucs have. 

The tampa linebackers are like a modern version of the 80's giants good. Theyre amazing. Im shocked nobody talks about how good they are.

And they play the 3 4 just like parcells wrecking crew