Jump to content
SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Gary Sanchez, comedian?

Recommended Posts

“If I hit a home run that sends us to the World Series, my teammates can rip off my pants!”

 

hysterical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

“If I hit a home run that sends us to the World Series, my teammates can rip off my pants!”

 

hysterical

.....the Astro guys are going to need fucking Kavlar when they come to the stadium. If this is 1960...first guy...first pitch...in the earhole.

C. Wagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They dont play this spring or id book us a trip to Florida for a spring training game and debauchery on me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

.....the Astro guys are going to need fucking Kavlar when they come to the stadium. If this is 1960...first guy...first pitch...in the earhole.

C. Wagon

But we can still go to a game if I'm alive and well enough this summer...they don't play eachother untik the last series of the season i think though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

But we can still go to a game if I'm alive and well enough this summer...they don't play eachother untik the last series of the season i think though.

I will be there...and you better be there too.

I am a pretty nice guy most of the time James.......but not the type you want to piss off.

I will...and have....desecrated a grave or two in my time.

C. Wagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I will be there...and you better be there too.

I am a pretty nice guy most of the time James.......but not the type you want to piss off.

I will...and have....desecrated a grave or two in my time.

C. Wagon

Ill be there unless something unexpected happens like law enforcement, or some kind of tragic, unbeknownst catastrophe, i will be there.

Last series of the year....it might even have playoff implications. Could be playing for the top AL team, and/or even best record for  home field in the series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Good...sorry I had to show that ugly side of me James...but we're talking about the Yanks. :)

C. Wagon

No worries Bob, I like the darker side of you. 
 

Up until the early 2000’s , the bathrooms at the Friday night games at the stadium were like an 80’s club. Blow everywhere.

 

it was awesome. I hate the new stadium. It’s awful. Like a warehouse mixed with a museum mixed with a factory. Ugly

 

citifield on the other hand is fantastic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

No worries Bob, I like the darker side of you. 
 

Up until the early 2000’s , the bathrooms at the Friday night games at the stadium were like an 80’s club. Blow everywhere.

 

it was awesome. I hate the new stadium. It’s awful. Like a warehouse mixed with a museum mixed with a factory. Ugly

 

citifield on the other hand is fantastic 

Maybe we hit Golfie up for a Yanks vs. Met hook up.

Hey...Aleve says he didn't want his jersey ripped off because it upsets his wife...it had nothing to do with the buzzer on his nipple telling him he was getting a slider.

So I guess we are good.

Baker has asked the league for protection for his batters so now anyone that drills them gets a shit ton of games ....hopefully Angels bring up some 32 year old ham and egger still playing A ball to come up on a 10 day contract in March to detach #2 left retina on first pitch of opening day in that amusement park of a stadium they steal games in.

C. Wagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Maybe we hit Golfie up for a Yanks vs. Met hook up.

Hey...Aleve says he didn't want his jersey ripped off because it upsets his wife...it had nothing to do with the buzzer on his nipple telling him he was getting a slider.

So I guess we are good.

Baker has asked the league for protection for his batters so now anyone that drills them gets a shit ton of games ....hopefully Angels bring up some 32 year old ham and egger still playing A ball to come up on a 10 day contract in March to detach #2 left retina on first pitch of opening day in that amusement park of a stadium they steal games in.

C. Wagon

Ridiculous.

 

First his wife doesn't want him to be seen shirtless. Then it was because of a bad tattoo.

 

Jose altuve has hundreds of pictures of himself shirtless on his social media accounts. Also, theres been plenty of times his shirt was ripped off prior to that walk off. It was only a problem that day. Give me a break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time i was clocked throwing a ball was a while ago, but i was pumping low 80's consistently. Probably have to take at lest 15mph off that now..but 65 to eye hurts....badly.

 

Id hurl one at him myself gievn the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Last time i was clocked throwing a ball was a while ago, but i was pumping low 80's consistently. Probably have to take at lest 15mph off that now..but 65 to eye hurts....badly.

 

Id hurl one at him myself gievn the chance.

80s is quite respectable. I used to catch a guy that could get it in the upper 80s consistently and occasionally in the 90s if he was pissed off about something...he was wild as fuck. 

But that was back in the 80s nobody in rec ball had a speed gun....had to use a stop watch...so my guess is they guy was faster then we could track.

One game I had been promised outfield time so I got really high at work with "the Negroes" (that is how the brothers on my construction crew referred to themselves..even though two of them were whiter than me)......I was relieved because this guy was pitching and he was as I noted..wild as fuck so it made for a lot of work.

Sure enough....show up for a 5 p.m. game and the back up (fucking pussy) had a "sore knee"...aka...he didnt want to catch the guy..

Not alot of fun the first couple of innings. I only called one curve ball and I think when I did I might have actually verbalized it was coming ....cause the batter T'd the fuck off on it. That part I dont remember all that well..but we did win and I didnt get killed. 

C. Wagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wild as hell.....i was too good for Manhattan little Leaguers...i used to play in the summer in staten Island...went ti the llws....would have won the whole thing if the rules didnt allow you to have a pitcher pitch on consecutive days with no off days.

 

We had a future major League all star thst was untouchable in ll...he was a man amongst boys. We finished second. We lost because i pitched against the California team in the semifinals....calinfornia went on to beat the Japanese in the title game and we slaughtered Canada in the losers round.

 

I tossed 5 innings of 3 run ball...9k's 5hbp...4 walks..one hit...bases loaded single scored all their runs off me.

 

We lost 5-3. 

 

Jason marquis went a complete game shutout against canada...15 strike outs.

 

He would have shut out cali...i was a risk starting that game but all our other pitchers weren't eligible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could get one day of my youth back...say 18...it would be to play baseball again....how fucked up is that? Everyone could still hit and throw pretty good ...but running....not so much....

I played into my 40s in a senior league but after I I throw a guy out from center ...at first base after he trying to leg out a two hop single to me...and I got balled out by my coach "We dont throw people out at first from the outfield in this league...it is considered bad form"....I had to quit. It just wasnt baseball. ...and it really sucked when I knew it was gone.

Now my son is too old to play ball with....but I am a grandpa now....(did I tell you that...its a kick in the ass)....her name is Francis...we call her Franc...and while she is only 6 months old and doesn't know it yet...but she is going to be a great fast pitch softball player as soon as I figure out to teach someone to hit an underhand rising fastball :)

 

C. Wagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If I could get one day of my youth back...say 18...it would be to play baseball again....how fucked up is that? Everyone could still hit and throw pretty good ...but running....not so much....

I played into my 40s in a senior league but after I I throw a guy out from center ...at first base after he trying to leg out a two hop single to me...and I got balled out by my coach "We dont throw people out at first from the outfield in this league...it is considered bad form"....I had to quit. It just wasnt baseball. ...and it really sucked when I knew it was gone.

Now my son is too old to play ball with....but I am a grandpa now....(did I tell you that...its a kick in the ass)....her name is Francis...we call her Franc...and while she is only 6 months old and doesn't know it yet...but she is going to be a great fast pitch softball player as soon as I figure out to teach someone to hit an underhand rising fastball :)

 

C. Wagon

Congratulations. I didn’t know you were a grandfather. That’s marvelous!!! Must be so fun to spoil the shit out of her!

 

my daughter is graduating grad school this year. And if she decides to get her ph.d then she won’t be having a kid any time soon. But I’d love a granddaughter and grandson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Congratulations. I didn’t know you were a grandfather. That’s marvelous!!! Must be so fun to spoil the shit out of her!

 

my daughter is graduating grad school this year. And if she decides to get her ph.d then she won’t be having a kid any time soon. But I’d love a granddaughter and grandson.

Thanks James. It is a whole different vibe. A good one to be sure.

C. Wagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...