SportsWrath

Giants 1st Round Mocks

Nas

I can't believe that the Skins are entertaining the idea of drafting a QB lol 

Unless it's all an act maybe Snyder decided to finally let the football people make decisions.

So they take Tua sit him on the bench while his hip recovers and then let him and Haskins fight it out?

Maybe the Lions trade with a team or go with Okudah since they are probably losing Slay?

Giants still end up with Young at #4?

16 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I can't believe that the Skins are entertaining the idea of drafting a QB lol 

Unless it's all an act maybe Snyder decided to finally let the football people make decisions.

So they take Tua sit him on the bench while his hip recovers and then let him and Haskins fight it out?

Maybe the Lions trade with a team or go with Okudah since they are probably losing Slay?

Giants still end up with Young at #4?

Extremely wishful thinking yes - but may your asinine wish come true :)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting Mock by the New York Post:

They have us trading down with the Raiders for their 2 1st rounders and landing:

12. New York Giants (from Raiders)
Jedrick Wills (OT, Alabama)

Joe Judge gets the scoop from Nick Saban, and Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley get a blue-chip blocker who makes Cameron Fleming a swing tackle.

19. New York Giants (from Raiders)
K’Lavon Chaisson (DE/OLB, LSU)

An explosive 6-4, 249-pound hybrid who reminds some of Bruce Irvin. His Twitter handle is @S4CKGURU.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/nfl-mock-draft-4-0-giants-pick-jedrick-wills-jets-take-mekhi-becton/

All the mocks from the NY pundits have us trading down for a plethora of picks and landing every player we need.

I don't see the Giants having a lot of leverage at pick #4, there are two prime QBs in the draft in Burrows and Herbert, and the kicker being Tua which some team might want to jump ahead of Miami to get.

However Miami could also trade to #3 to get Tua.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the first three picks Burrows, Herbert and Tua, which means the Giants stay put and get Young.

I also like Wirfs and Becton more than Wills.

Wills seems like  OT you take at #15, not in the top 5.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

All the mocks from the NY pundits have us trading down for a plethora of picks and landing every player we need.

I don't see the Giants having a lot of leverage at pick #4, there are two prime QBs in the draft in Burrows and Herbert, and the kicker being Tua which some team might want to jump ahead of Miami to get.

However Miami could also trade to #3 to get Tua.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the first three picks Burrows, Herbert and Tua, which means the Giants stay put and get Young.

I also like Wirfs and Becton more than Wills.

Wills seems like  OT you take at #15, not in the top 5.

Well the mock have us taking him at 12 and he looked very fluid out there... but if Young is there at 4, then we get him... a no brainer.