SportsWrath

Confurnance Chompsips.

BlueInCanada

39 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

still cant believe that TD run by Mahomes .........it was an epic

I'm rooting for KC in the Superbowl ....the old walrus deserves one ( and gotta love Spags too )

You think? 

To me it encapsulated what's wrong with the game today. Mahomes breaks free and there's three defenders in position to clean his clock... all three pull up because they're scared of getting a flag. Absurd. 

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

You think? 

To me it encapsulated what's wrong with the game today. Mahomes breaks free and there's three defenders in position to clean his clock... all three pull up because they're scared of getting a flag. Absurd. 

I would agree but 9/10 a defender will take a flag instead of allowing the TD.

You see it all the time with DBs getting beat deep.

I mean once they start running QBs are technically RBs in terms of what hits they can take but your right refs are usually pretty bad for still treating them like princesses.

And if all three defenders pulled up they have no one to blame but themselves reminds me of 2006? when we had a certain DE who let a QB go out of a game sealing sack.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:23 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

No.90 on the TD run looked like a cheerleader - he was just running behind Mahomes ambling along just waiting for someone else to do something :D

When I was coaching youth football, there was one sweep play that was unfolding exactly how we had drawn it up... a fullback, guard, and WR with the back about three yards behind him and only a safety between the runner and the end one. 

All three whiffed on the block. Like... they just watched the kid run right between all of them and make the tackle.  If one of the blockers had just fallen down or gotten in the way it was 6 points.

I just about lost my shit.