SportsWrath

So pick #4, BPA or Need?

BlueInCanada

On 1/18/2020 at 8:22 PM, Virginia Giant said:

Just a quick reference, most of the mocks I saw (3 of 8) have of taking Jeudy.  Totally fine with that.  Would love to address the ofensive line, it appears there is a lot of mid-1st round depth but none at really the top of the round.

I'd be okay with that too.

There's talks about that Okudah or however its spelt being the best corners coming out of the draft in awhile and some mocks have the Giants taking him.

I don't know how I'd feel about another first round corner but at the same time besides Baker no other CB has really stepped up.

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

There's talks about that Okudah or however its spelt being the best corners coming out of the draft in awhile and some mocks have the Giants taking him.

I don't know how I'd feel about another first round corner but at the same time besides Baker no other CB has really stepped up.

We have enough good corners with at least 1 year under their belts... either a stout pass rusher/MLB or a stud tackle...

9 minutes ago, Prince_Nas said:

We have enough good corners with at least 1 year under their belts... either a stout pass rusher/MLB or a stud tackle...

That Mahki Becton or some stupid fucking spelling like that is suddenly shooting to the top of the OT boards.

Guess he's being rated as the only OT worth a top 10 pick.

Massive hog molly 6ft7 329 pounds and probably has the best footwork out of all the OTs in the draft.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

That Mahki Becton or some stupid fucking spelling like that is suddenly shooting to the top of the OT boards.

Guess he's being rated as the only OT worth a top 10 pick.

Massive hog molly 6ft7 329 pounds and probably has the best footwork out of all the OTs in the draft.

Mahki sounds like a pretty black name...i like him

They call Becton a mauler which brings to mind memories of stupid ass Ereck Flowers. I want a guy with footwork and technique.

Also, they’re defense needs a playmaker be it pass rusher or linebacker.

7 hours ago, Storm said:

They call Becton a mauler which brings to mind memories of stupid ass Ereck Flowers. I want a guy with footwork and technique.

Becton is also considered to be the guy with the best footwork/technique of the lot - not just size. At our position its going to be this guy or Isiah Simmons I feel - lets see between now and the draft. When's the combine?

On 1/22/2020 at 6:56 PM, Storm said:

Only checked out a little of his tape, but his footwork is light years ahead of Thomas... who reminds me a lot of Flowers.