SportsWrath
UK-Giantsfan

Myles Garrett

He kicked the top of his head while he was pinned down. If he'd connected better it could have broken his neck.

5 hours ago, Treehugger said:

He kicked the top of his head while he was pinned down. If he'd connected better it could have broken his neck.

I would agree if they were wearing something like steeled toe'd cleets.

Like I said it was egregious he deserves something along the lines of Haynesworth, but there's a difference between kicking a helmet and swinging a weapon at someones head.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:57 PM, mastershake said:

I was bored and checked out the Browns Sub-Reddit...they are practically all defending Garrett, blaming Mason for the whole thing, and claiming that the NFL is simply out to get them, alleging that the NFL has audio proof of Mason saying racist things, but is holding it back for fear of embarrassment for the league.

If that's any representation of the entire Browns fanbase, what a bunch of assholes. More reason to root against the Browns, as if you needed anymore.

Well, the NFL is definitely lying when they claim to not have any recorded audio. Those motherfuckers have crystal clear audio of Lawrence Taylor back from the 80s. There is no way they don’t have conclusive evidence of Garrett’s claim, either way. 

11 minutes ago, Storm said:

Well, the NFL is definitely lying when they claim to not have any recorded audio. Those motherfuckers have crystal clear audio of Lawrence Taylor back from the 80s. There is no way they don’t have conclusive evidence of Garrett’s claim, either way. 

I guess it's not the NFL.

The broadcasting stations have the recordings and the rights to them, just like the LT stuff from back in the day.

The NFL doesn't have any sound guys or mics up any players just gives Fox/NBC/etc the right to do so.

Unless the broadcasting stations give them the recordings then they don't have any.

37 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I guess it's not the NFL.

The broadcasting stations have the recordings and the rights to them, just like the LT stuff from back in the day.

The NFL doesn't have any sound guys or mics up any players just gives Fox/NBC/etc the right to do so.

Unless the broadcasting stations give them the recordings then they don't have any.

That makes more sense but what about NFL Films? 

13 minutes ago, Storm said:

That makes more sense but what about NFL Films? 

I'm not 100% about NFL Films and the games they film at.

Maybe they just do selective games?

I just know listening to the Rich Eisen show he said that the NFL doesn't actually do the on field recordings 99% of the time and the broadcasters are the ones who mic up the players and have those sound guys on the field with those big dish microphones.