SportsWrath

Myles Garrett

UK-Giantsfan

5 hours ago, Treehugger said:

He kicked the top of his head while he was pinned down. If he'd connected better it could have broken his neck.

I would agree if they were wearing something like steeled toe'd cleets.

Like I said it was egregious he deserves something along the lines of Haynesworth, but there's a difference between kicking a helmet and swinging a weapon at someones head.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:57 PM, mastershake said:

I was bored and checked out the Browns Sub-Reddit...they are practically all defending Garrett, blaming Mason for the whole thing, and claiming that the NFL is simply out to get them, alleging that the NFL has audio proof of Mason saying racist things, but is holding it back for fear of embarrassment for the league.

If that's any representation of the entire Browns fanbase, what a bunch of assholes. More reason to root against the Browns, as if you needed anymore.

Well, the NFL is definitely lying when they claim to not have any recorded audio. Those motherfuckers have crystal clear audio of Lawrence Taylor back from the 80s. There is no way they don’t have conclusive evidence of Garrett’s claim, either way. 

11 minutes ago, Storm said:

Well, the NFL is definitely lying when they claim to not have any recorded audio. Those motherfuckers have crystal clear audio of Lawrence Taylor back from the 80s. There is no way they don’t have conclusive evidence of Garrett’s claim, either way. 

I guess it's not the NFL.

The broadcasting stations have the recordings and the rights to them, just like the LT stuff from back in the day.

The NFL doesn't have any sound guys or mics up any players just gives Fox/NBC/etc the right to do so.

Unless the broadcasting stations give them the recordings then they don't have any.

37 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I guess it's not the NFL.

The broadcasting stations have the recordings and the rights to them, just like the LT stuff from back in the day.

The NFL doesn't have any sound guys or mics up any players just gives Fox/NBC/etc the right to do so.

Unless the broadcasting stations give them the recordings then they don't have any.

That makes more sense but what about NFL Films? 

13 minutes ago, Storm said:

That makes more sense but what about NFL Films? 

I'm not 100% about NFL Films and the games they film at.

Maybe they just do selective games?

I just know listening to the Rich Eisen show he said that the NFL doesn't actually do the on field recordings 99% of the time and the broadcasters are the ones who mic up the players and have those sound guys on the field with those big dish microphones.

• 2 months later...

You all know how i feel about this. 

If he becomes a ufa, whenever that may be, and he is still under 28, the giants better back up the brinks truck and sign him. Buy him a few very young, eastern European kidnapping/forced into slavery victims to woo him if that's what it takes...fuck it...buy a White GUY and let him kill that white guy.  Just sign him.

They play a violent game. God forbid it gets too violent. 

Pussies

1 hour ago, Herc said:

Why do you have no doubt?

my question as well.... is there something I've missed? 

if it happened, it doesn't stand to reason that every other person on the scene would back Rudolph's version of the story. It's pretty telling that not a single person has Garrett's back on this story....   not even his teammates. And I think if it were true, even the Steelers would have turned on Rudolph. That shit doesn't fly. 

Remember Kerry Collins? Got his ass run out of New Orleans because he tried to drop a slur in a 'friendly', I'm-just-one-of-the-guys kind of way.... on a teammate. Nope, didn't fly then, and it's less likely to pass today. 

Its a ridiculous justification for assault 2...a class c felony in nyc...an eager, aggressive young hotshot prosecutor might even look for an attempted murder indictment. Anywhere from a 3-9 for a 10 to 20. Assault 2 is maxim sentence of 12 years i believe.  

Anyway, it happened, it was ugly, immature and reckless. No-one was hurt luckily. Lets move on. Its a violent sport with strong men who many have had difficult home lives and have anger issues. Especially race related anger...from both black and white players and personnel.

Get over it...move on. The nfl lets wife beaters and murderers play and go to the hof. Get over it. Nobody was hurt

6 hours ago, Storm said:

Because he’s a huge douche and part of the MAGA cult. And there’s a reason they aren’t releasing audio that someone has.

It's the networks that own the audio recordings.

And I don't believe the networks would have a problem with the amount of drama they could cover if they released a clip of Rudulph dropping the N bomb.

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

It's the networks that own the audio recordings.

And I don't believe the networks would have a problem with the amount of drama they could cover if they released a clip of Rudulph dropping the N bomb.

I think they want to avoid any further racial nonsense - after Trump's hosrseshit and the whole Karpernick saga. Garrett was suspended and has been reinstated, Rudolph is a fucking MAGA douche bag - they just want this to die and not rake up anything further. Its possible this could be buried from people much higher up maybe even the govt.

10 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think they want to avoid any further racial nonsense - after Trump's hosrseshit and the whole Karpernick saga. Garrett was suspended and has been reinstated, Rudolph is a fucking MAGA douche bag - they just want this to die and not rake up anything further. Its possible this could be buried from people much higher up maybe even the govt.

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not. Either way, its funny.

5 minutes ago, Herc said:

Is it possible Mason Rudolph did nothing wrong?  Myles Garrett doesn’t sound like a black name plus he’s really into poetry

Yeah...maybe Rudolph said nothing and Garrett was just angry over a discussion about William Butler Yeats being overrated and it spilled onto the field where ye took it out on rudolph?

Could have happened

• 2 years later...