SportsWrath

The totally unofficial gameday thread week 5.

BlueInCanada

He's going up against probably the best technical WR in the NFL.

Getting some experiance against those types atleast.

True but the drive was over until he decided he wanted to stand over Cook and taunt him down 18-10 and having given up 300 first half yards.

True but the drive was over until he decided he wanted to stand over Cook and taunt him down 18-10 and having given up 300 first half yards.

Oh I'm not making an excuse.

Give the Vikings credit for making Baker cover a great WR.

We used to have a great WR as well.

Kinda wish we still did.,

Oh I see so any pass under 15 yards is all the LBs and not the corners getting beat.

OK.

lol

Well yeah... corners number one job is not getting beat deep... passes underneath in the middle, where we are getting killed is where linebackers play. Do you even watch football?

Well yeah... corners number one job is not getting beat deep... passes underneath in the middle, where we are getting killed is where linebackers play. Do you even watch football?

Oh ok.

lol

I didn't know the LBs were covering the WRs in the endzone and across the field.

Guess Connelly and Ogletree are the best coverage LBs to ever play the game.

Or you know, CBs cover the WRs.

Oh ok.

lol

I didn't know the LBs were covering the WRs in the endzone and across the field.

Guess Connelly and Ogletree are the best coverage LBs to ever play the game.

Or you know, CBs cover the WRs.

So corners cover short and long passes on every route? Lbs need to take away those underneath passes unless they are blitzing

So corners cover short and long passes on every route? Lbs need to take away those underneath passes unless they are blitzing

Or you know, LBs usually cover the RB/TE and spy the QB, covering the check down route or the RB coming out of the backfield and screens.

While the slot/safeties and CBs handle the intermediate routes and deep, you know like the Vikings have been doing all game.