SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BronxRik

Man that was way more emotional than I thought it would be. Growing up watching Eli Manning win two Super Bowls...its bittersweet watching someone else other than him win a game for the Giants...

It's werid seeing the differences between Jones and Eli play.

Still good getting the win, but it's hard seeing Eli just standing on the sideline.....with Barkley next to him FFS.

It's werid seeing the differences between Jones and Eli play.

Still good getting the win, but it's hard seeing Eli just standing on the sideline.....with Barkley next to him FFS.

Read his lips when the kicked missed and Jones game up to him. Eli said good job, man, with a smile. Almost lost it.

Read his lips when the kicked missed and Jones game up to him. Eli said good job, man, with a smile. Almost lost it.

The team is different with Jones out there, I think even Eli sees that.

However he's nothing but a professional, he's going to support Jones and this team 120% like everything else Eli has done for this team.

Fuck it's strange though, going to be wearing a Jones jersey in the not so distant future.

I'm not pumping anything G, I'm riding this wave to Met Life next week where I'm gonna watch his first home game. Where I fully expect him to stomp some red skin ass.

If he has a shit day, its only one game by a rookie qb. Im excited too but the nfl is a humbling league

Think I'm on like a 30 second delay. But yeah Jackrabbit is done.

I said that a few days ago.

Btw out of superstition I stayed off the board. Made sure to watch the very first play of the game sitting on the sofa and stood the entire 4th qtr with my arms crossed (exactly what I did in the 2007-08 super bowl.

Great win.