SportsWrath

NY GIANTS VS philadelphia eagles Game Thread

fringe

I have a feeling your enjoying this more than I think someone should.

Im just glad its not me that is that fucking inept. And Manning still throwing to the middle of the field with no time outs.

We are one of the few teams that has a full back. Its just baffling that you are 19 to 3 up and you dont want to run the ball. Forget barkley and the fact was gallman was running for fun on them.

Penny has been a great addition.

Hopefully he sticks around while the Oline gets a few new pieces and Shurmur can get back to calling like he did with the Vikes.

We are one of the few teams that has a full back. Its just baffling that you are 19 to 3 up and you dont want to run the ball. Forget barkley and the fact was gallman was running for fun on them.

Yeah man you are absolutely correct.

This is why people laugh at Giants making boasts of winning every game going forward, and why we should laugh at ourselves for getting caught up in it. I see a team that has made great strides but not there yet.

Well I mean what else are they gonna say?

"Yeah we look forward to losing the next eight weeks and just continuing the trend of fucking up when it matters most" lol

It's like when Plax was asked before the SB what he thought the score would be.

"Yeah the Pats are 18-0 so the Giants are gonna lose 37-10"

Yep lots of pieces just still feeling the effects of throwing out 80% of JRs/MacAdoodles trash.