SportsWrath

Who needs a game day thread?

BlueInCanada

Manning is god awful. Smith has made plays.

Smith doesnt have the entirety of the Dline in his face every snap.

Fucking even Hernendez is doing his best Flowers impression.

But when Eli get's time he does his best 2003 impression and throws it right at the CB.

Smith doesnt have the entirety of the Dline in his face every snap.

Fucking even Hernendez is doing his best Flowers impression.

But when Eli get's time he does his best 2003 impression and throws it right at the CB.

I think we all know Eli is done.... not much we can do about it though, and as done as he is, there are still much bigger weaknesses on this team.

Hell, good OL, good defense, I'd still take Eli.

I think we all know Eli is done.... not much we can do about it though, and as done as he is, there are still much bigger weaknesses on this team.

Hell, good OL, good defense, I'd still take Eli.

Yeah as much as I'm ready to move from Eli, not a single QB out there would be successful with this Oline.

I mean look at this game, pressure up the middle (Herny is having his worst game of the year), from the edge, Eli and Barkley have no time or room.

Honestly fuck drafting a QB this year and just draft nothing but Olineman from round 1 to round 5.

QB is the biggest problem on this team. You guys are wrong.

lol

Yeah Barkley having to Barry Sanders every run and Eli getting sacked before even getting back in his drop.

All on him lol

Get some starting caliber players at tackle and this team is probably winning some game.

Get a better QB with those tackle and the team is probably in playoff contention.

Smith is being pressured and making plays. From my understanding, it is exclusively Manning who has to face a pass rush, though.

I have a feeling you don't even watch games anymore lol

If you're saying Smith is having the same pressure that Eli is this game, I'm gonna ask you to tell me what you're watching.

Oh look Smith on a play fake who can sit there for 5 seconds and still throw a shitty pass.