SportsWrath

You're Dave Gettleman

Sephiroth

Herc is right...an intelligent person knows when they're beat...idiots will try to win when they have no shot.

Smart people say I don't know. Dumb people say anything

Get whatever you can in trades, build on the young guys and productive cost efficient vets and make savvy moves.

2 years and they should be contending with the right leadership and lack of ego

how did they not get that they were done last year if theyre so smart? Who in the front office is so smart, to you?

Herc is right...an intelligent person knows when they're beat...idiots will try to win when they have no shot.

Smart people say I don't know. Dumb people say anything

Get whatever you can in trades, build on the young guys and productive cost efficient vets and make savvy moves.

2 years and they should be contending with the right leadership and lack of ego

how did they not get that they were done last year if theyre so smart? Who in the front office is so smart, to you?

Yeah I'm not sure where all the Cleveland comparisons are coming from. Sure they didn't cash in on draft picks, but saying that's a losing strategy is like saying, "Man, fast food just doesn't work... I mean... look at White Castle...fast food would never work for another franchise... "

Seahawks, Niners, Rams, Eagles, Jacksonville, Chiefs... all of these teams have had success in the present or the recent past by creating teams with good, young rosters and a few steady vets.

The front office made it clear we werent in rebuild mode at the start of the season. 1-6 has told them they are wrong

Thats exactly it. Not to say that the current crop of players cant experience success, individually, elsewhere. But clearly as a unit, none of these guys are clicking and its been two years now. It doesnt make sense to just keep forcing it. Let Gettleman do the job that should have been done going in to the season.

Yeah I'm not sure where all the Cleveland comparisons are coming from. Sure they didn't cash in on draft picks, but saying that's a losing strategy is like saying, "Man, fast food just doesn't work... I mean... look at White Castle...fast food would never work for another franchise... "

Seahawks, Niners, Rams, Eagles, Jacksonville, Chiefs... all of these teams have had success in the present or the recent past by creating teams with good, young rosters and a few steady vets.

So far what is there to cash in on though? What are they going to get with these draft picks? A slightly higher 4th round pick then they got for Apple? Thats hardly a reason to remove two starting quality players. Especially Apple who may very well turn out to be a shut down corner. Guy has only been in the league two years.

I just dont see how this makes any sense.