SportsWrath

Mondaynight Football Giants at Falcons game day thread.

Lughead

if you're going off Witten, that isn't quite what he said... you said Beckham was lazy... he wasn't lazy, Witten just said he ran a bad route.

I said that before Witten said anything I said Lazy route as opposed to direct cut and burst to the corner . Instead he ran straight to near the back of the endzone then cut to the corner

Honestly, if I'm Gettleman I'm fire saleing this team on Wednesday. You offering two firsts for Beckham? I'll take it. Eli for a fifth? Done deal if he agrees.

Next year Solder, Jenkins, and Vernon all need to take pay cuts or be gone. I don't think we can re-sign Collins.

We're gonna suck for a long time, fellas. We're at least 3 years away from being truly competitive. We have to blow up the entire roster; if you're not on your rookie deal you should be gone.

3 fucking points.

Quinn has more guys on IR that would make Coughlin jealous.

This team need a new QB and Oline bad.

well we have to ride out the season and see what happens in FA and the Draft. I think a lot of us where just wishfully thinking that Getty would turn this Franchise around in 1 offseason. but with so many bad years of reese and our cap there is only so much He could do. We are probably 2-3 years away from being dominant in the NFC East. we just need to build OL , Secondary and Find our Next QB by then .

well we have to ride out the season and see what happens in FA and the Draft. I think a lot of us where just wishfully thinking that Getty would turn this Franchise around in 1 offseason. but with so many bad years of reese and our cap there is only so much He could do. We are probably 2-3 years away from being dominant in the NFC East. we just need to build OL , Secondary and Find our Next QB by then .

I was a huge Gettleman supporter and his draft looks solid, but his free agent pickups have been utter shit. Solder and Omameh both suck and are arguably worse than the guys they replaced.

We're gonna suck for a long time, fellas. We're at least 3 years away from being truly competitive. We have to blow up the entire roster; if you're not on your rookie deal you should be gone.

And this is what makes me sad about having drafted Barkley. Hope to God you are wrong, but this would be the biggest tragedy ever.

When Coughlin left they should of blew the team up then, it's what I wanted.

Instead they gave the keys to MacAttack and some fuck wit who cant draft outside of round one in JR.

This is the result.

I knew this was coming, I said it when Coughlin left, this team is going to be in the gutter for the next 8 or 9 years while they sort this mess out.

The playoff year meant nothing to me, it was a fluke.

I said that before Witten said anything I said Lazy route as opposed to direct cut and burst to the corner . Instead he ran straight to near the back of the endzone then cut to the corner

Yeah that was my first thought too... Eli threw a corner to the corner and obj should have been there