SportsWrath

Mondaynight Football Giants at Falcons game day thread.

Lughead

Hey if we are down 1 point after a td at the end of the game and he wants to go for 2 cuz we are 1-5 then fine Im not gonna go crazy about it. But I dont see how doing what he did down 8 with a lot of game left gives us anymore chance to win the game then trying to force OT

At least the blame is being spread around. It was all put on the offensive line for over like 3 years. Finally starting to hear guys like Beckham and Manning take some heat. Beckham ran a poor route in the corner of the end zone and should have caught the two point conversion. Those plays are the difference between wins and losses. Good teams make those plays.

Hey if we are down 1 point after a td at the end of the game and he wants to go for 2 cuz we are 1-5 then fine Im not gonna go crazy about it. But I dont see how doing what he did down 8 with a lot of game left gives us anymore chance to win the game then trying to force OT

You answered your own question.

The team was 1-5.

Two score ties the game, against a team you're not scoring against.

Two scores and a two point conversion, wins.

Once again, you have no hopes for the playoffs, you're saying you want the team to play for OT?

Instead of Shurmur waiting for a second TD which might never happen, and it didnt till garbage time, he went for the two point play when they finally were able to score.

I get the logic, but theres a reason nobody ever does that. And the math also assumes a team is average at the 2 yard line. We arent

Didnt the Titans go for two this week when they could of went for the tie?

And they have a better record then the Giants.

lol

Didnt the Titans go for two this week when they could of went for the tie?

And they have a better record then the Giants.

lol

Yeah at the end of the game down 1 point. Its not the same situation and I just said I wouldnt have gone crazy if they did that.

Could have.