SportsWrath

Giants Eagles gameday thread.

Sephiroth

Nas... I'm joking... my goodness.

It's fine... this is my last post.

Nobody is getting banned.

And talk about sensitive. You post how we got stomped to the point it pisses people off, and when they fire back, you're making your last post. You can't even post on your own board so, good luck finding some other place to talk shit on. Too bad, I kinda likeded you.

No one should get banned for trash talk.... sure were far too mature for crap like this but we need to put up with other peoples issues.

I dont see mod by your name so spare me the lecture but anyway its not for trash talk. Read what he said about another member

:laugh: I thought I'd given it enough time to heal the wound. You guys have a long road to haul. Great draft pick though. Barkley is the real deal.

Not a long road at all... were a couple of pieces away from playing at a very high level.

Guilty

But dude, don't forget fascist. I'm a fascist liberal commie.

Man, for this team to even be several pieces away, it would take perfect health, no injuries, because the back end of the roster is shit.

At least it was. We'll see where it goes from here, every week it's a new back end of the roster.

after watching a couple film breakdowns, I'm confused on why Simonson was a passing option on any plays, let alone the first read on that early INT. There's a lot of blame to go around last Thursday, it wasn't just that it was a bad throw, that play shouldn't have even been on the card, and even had it been called, Eli should have come off the TE. It wasn't even really a bad throw, I strongly suspect that ball was where it was supposed to be and it was just a terrible route & play on the ball by the TE.

Guilty

But dude, don't forget fascist. I'm a fascist liberal commie.

Man, for this team to even be several pieces away, it would take perfect health, no injuries, because the back end of the roster is shit.

At least it was. We'll see where it goes from here, every week it's a new back end of the roster.

They added something like 12 players to the roster after final cuts. Its an awful roster.

after watching a couple film breakdowns, I'm confused on why Simonson was a passing option on any plays, let alone the first read on that early INT. There's a lot of blame to go around last Thursday, it wasn't just that it was a bad throw, that play shouldn't have even been on the card, and even had it been called, Eli should have come off the TE. It wasn't even really a bad throw, I strongly suspect that ball was where it was supposed to be and it was just a terrible route & play on the ball by the TE.

Because he was healthy. Engram & Ellison were both out that game.