SportsWrath

Giants Eagles gameday thread.

Sephiroth

I like how The Eagles get no credit around here. :laugh:

You shouldn't be surprised that our focus is how bad our team is not how good the other team is... The other team came into the game 2-3 so let's keep things in perspective. Were the Eagles better than the Giants last night? Duh yea.... but that's an easy one.. the Giants are the worst team in the league right now with a ton of talent in many positions.... which means we won't suck for decades like some teams do.... and the Eagles have owned the Giants for the last decade anyway... I think you guys beat us 2 out of 3 games played... However the Eagles game vs the Giants has always been The Eagles' Super Bowl especially before you got your first ever championship last year...

I saw that.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Too much salt from the rest of the thread.

Yeah, because we all know how gracious you Eagle fans are in defeat.......or victory, for that matter. :D

Excellent point. Sorry we werent very complimentary to the guy who comes into every game thread after a loss and posts a laughing emoji. We will be more considerate next time.

Seriously nobody was saying that we beat ourselves. The team has major flaws and it frustrates us. Its not unreasonable that thats our focus

And yes, your Eagles are a helluva team and they will be in the January mix again......and if I pick them in my pools in any given round, hell, I'll even root for them, as I did in the SB against the Pats. OK?

Yeah, because we all know how gracious you Eagle fans are in defeat.......or victory, for that matter. :D

Oh... I can remember when The Giants won too.

Not exactly the hallmark of eloquence coming from that fanbase.

You're not exactly victims. lol

And yes, your Eagles are a helluva team and they will be in the January mix again......and if I pick them in my pools in any given round, hell, I'll even root for them, as I did in the SB against the Pats. OK?

lol

Deal.

Thank you.

I rooted for The Giants when they played those cheaters so it's only right.

Excellent point. Sorry we werent very complimentary to the guy who comes into every game thread after a loss and posts a laughing emoji. We will be more considerate next time.

Seriously nobody was saying that we beat ourselves. The team has major flaws and it frustrates us. Its not unreasonable that thats our focus

Your whining never stops.

You shouldn't be surprised that our focus is how bad our team is not how good the other team is... The other team came into the game 2-3 so let's keep things in perspective. Were the Eagles better than the Giants last night? Duh yea.... but that's an easy one.. the Giants are the worst team in the league right now with a ton of talent in many positions.... which means we won't suck for decades like some teams do.... and the Eagles have owned the Giants for the last decade anyway... I think you guys beat us 2 out of 3 games played... However the Eagles game vs the Giants has always been The Eagles' Super Bowl especially before you got your first ever championship last year...

I know.

I'm just messing around.

You guys were worrying me that you were giving up on your team.

Y'all needed a common enemy.

Glad to see it's not the case.

Relax, guys. I'm just busting ya'll onions.

Barkley is a fucking beast though.

He reminds me of Barry Sanders.

Get him a better QB dammit!

We're working on it.. we also have a star WR and a start TE... That's why I really don't mind us stinking up the joint now so that we're able to land our next franchise QB.

I know.

I'm just messing around.

You guys were worrying me that you were giving up on your team.

Y'all needed a common enemy.

Glad to see it's not the case.

I don't know how long you've been on this board but there are a lot of bright minds with varying opinions... we don't have the crazy fanbase usually found on teams' message boards... we left the trolls behind when we came here.

I don't know how long you've been on this board but there are a lot of bright minds with varying opinions... we don't have the crazy fanbase usually found on teams' message boards... we left the trolls behind when we came here.

Cool... I'm still gonna bust your onions when our teams play.

It's the Eagle fan in me.

We're working on it.. we also have a star WR and a start TE... That's why I really don't mind us stinking up the joint now so that we're able to land our next franchise QB.

I'm one of those "Always draft a QB prospect when he's there" guys.

The Giants really shouldn't be struggling like this.

I think it's a chemistry thing with The Giants more than anything.

That's just me.

Were not very good. Dont start anointing a 3-3 team just yet. Beat someone + 500 first

I'm not anointing anything.

The Eagles have a lot to work on.

It's just an Eagles/Giants thing.

The Giants didn't get beat last night... they got squashed. :flex:

I just hope The Giants don't run Saquon into the ground.

They have a gem there.

I'm not anointing anything.

The Eagles have a lot to work on.

It's just an Eagles/Giants thing.

The Giants didn't get beat last night... they got squashed.

I just hope The Giants don't run Saquon into the ground.

They have a gem there.

I hope Carsons s knee doesnt fall off