SportsWrath

Giants Eagles gameday thread.

Sephiroth

You didnt answer my question.

Yes I played football. I am also not an elite athlete who is an absolute physical specimen. Barkley doesnt need breathers during a series. Its stupid to be 1-4 and putting in Wayne Gallman for red zone trips because Barkley broke a long run. If thats the case, call a timeout and get him in there. The season is literally over after a loss tonight.

Then to top it off. ONE handoff to Barkley in the red zone! And it was the one from1st and goal from the 5.

Yes I played football. I am also not an elite athlete who is an absolute physical specimen. Barkley doesnt need breathers during a series. Its stupid to be 1-4 and putting in Wayne Gallman for red zone trips because Barkley broke a long run. If thats the case, call a timeout and get him in there. The season is literally over after a loss tonight.

Then to top it off. ONE handoff to Barkley in the red zone! And it was the one from1st and goal from the 5.

Lets just say I disagree

I feel awful for Barkley.

He could be a 2000+ yard rusher, behind this Oline he'll be lucky to break 1400.

He will be.... when a player gets drafted that high its given the team that drafted him sucks.