SportsWrath

Giants Saints Gameday Thread

Sephiroth

07 Giants D didnt get gassed. They gave up 33 points. In what world is that a good performance? And again, gut check time, they completely folded.

No they fucking got exhausted.... when your O cant sustain drives, your D will eventually break....

OBJ gonna demand a trade by week 6 at this rate.

Either it's a change at QB, or a change with who ever is calling plays.

10 carries in total for Barkley.

OBJ running around in the backfield pre snap.

Something has to change with the offense.

O line isnt getting any better at this point, if you cant throw it deep, or Eli isnt seeing it, or it's not being called, why the fuck sign OBJ to a 90+ million dollar extension?

The defense looks ready to roll, Bettcher is a great DC thus far and once Vernon comes back, or we draft some decent outside rushers, it's just going to get better.

But what the fuck it's been 7+ years of the same bullshit with the offense.

They got fucking gashed, not gassed.

They had 12 points in the half, 19 in the third quarter.

If the Giants could of sustained one or two scoring drives in the second half we are talking about a win rather than a loss.

Only reason to have any optimism going forward is the defense.

OBJ gonna demand a trade by week 6 at this rate.

Either it's a change at QB, or a change with who ever is calling plays.

10 carries in total for Barkley.

OBJ running around in the backfield pre snap.

Something has to change with the offense.

O line isnt getting any better at this point, if you cant throw it deep, or Eli isnt seeing it, or it's not being called, why the fuck sign OBJ to a 90+ million dollar extension?

The defense looks ready to roll, Bettcher is a great DC thus far and once Vernon comes back, or we draft some decent outside rushers, it's just going to get better.

But what the fuck it's been 7+ years of the same bullshit with the offense.

I can't disagree with any of this....Eli looks like he has lost more than a step and looks like a pitcher that has lost 10 mph on his fastball and can't hit the corners anymore with is off speed shit.

They need to just open it the fuck up as it can't get any worse than this.

And to all you guys I was discussing not putting Barkley or OBJ back to grab punts...I owe you an sincere apology...fuck it....they need to do that too.

They looked pathetic against the worst D in the league yesterday...and Prince...I love you man...but the Gmans oline is no better or worse than the Pats, Packers or any number of teams that don't have their weapons...who have better records.

C.Waon

The Seahawks have a turnstile offensive line, their best WR is injured, and they have a revolving door of running backs and theyre 2-2.

We simply cant continue to excuse this offense as the result of offensive line play. Changes need to be made at the QB position or in the way the offensive play calling factors the QB play in to adapt.

The Seahawks have a turnstile offensive line, their best WR is injured, and they have a revolving door of running backs and theyre 2-2.

We simply cant continue to excuse this offense as the result of offensive line play. Changes need to be made at the QB position or in the way the offensive play calling factors the QB play in to adapt.

The Seahawks ain't that great.on an example they barely got a win against a Cardinals team who is in worse shape than the Giants.

They could just as easily be 1-3 as 2-2.

I can't disagree with any of this....Eli looks like he has lost more than a step and looks like a pitcher that has lost 10 mph on his fastball and can't hit the corners anymore with is off speed shit.

They need to just open it the fuck up as it can't get any worse than this.

And to all you guys I was discussing not putting Barkley or OBJ back to grab punts...I owe you an sincere apology...fuck it....they need to do that too.

They looked pathetic against the worst D in the league yesterday...and Prince...I love you man...but the Gmans oline is no better or worse than the Pats, Packers or any number of teams that don't have their weapons...who have better records.

C.Waon

Hey last time I pointed the finger at an aging Eli, I was attacked quite viciously...

The Seahawks ain't that great.on an example they barely got a win against a Cardinals team who is in worse shape than the Giants.

They could just as easily be 1-3 as 2-2.

They still have double the wins the Giants do.

Hey last time I pointed the finger at an aging Eli, I was attacked quite viciously...

That was when he was a young man of 35...he is 37 now....things change.

:)

They dont' have an alternative at this point...might as well let Eli go gun slinger and fed the ball to Barkley 30 times a game.....

C. Wgaon

That was when he was a young man of 35...he is 37 now....things change.

:)

They dont' have an alternative at this point...might as well let Eli go gun slinger and fed the ball to Barkley 30 times a game.....

C. Wgaon

Hey, it's not my fault I see things two years before everyone else :P