SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

BronxRik

This OL is really holding this offense back......Im scared

Ive been saying it all preseason. The OLine does not look much improved...also, something thats starting to bother me about Barkley. This dude does not follow his block.

And I just saw Hernandez and Solder get man handled. Guys, be ready for a looong season.

Ive been saying it all preseason. The OLine does not look much improved...also, something thats starting to bother me about Barkley. This dude does not follow his block.

And I just saw Hernandez and Solder get man handled. Guys, be ready for a looong season.

lol What block?

Two guys are already through the line of scrimmage before he even gets the snap from Eli.

lol What block?

Two guys are already through the line of scrimmage before he even gets the snap from Eli.

I agree... however there a play if he just followed his block and instead tried to bounce it outside he would have gotten at least 3 yards. Instead he got a no gain.

Im telling you... this dude needs to bounce it out all the time

I agree... however there a play if he just followed his block and instead tried to bounce it outside he would have gotten at least 3 yards. Instead he got a no gain.

Im telling you... this dude needs to bounce it out all the time

He's already had a few carries this game that he stayed tight behind the blockers. I'm not worried about Saquan.

Eli overthrowing Odell again, smh

on the bright side, his arm looks great!

Followed his block on that 3rd and short.

he sure did. He's for real, I don't care what the stats say today. I've watched Barry Sanders do all he could do and finish the game with negative yards, this is the pros, that kind of thing happens.