SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

BronxRik

Considering it was the No.1 defense, I think the Giants played quite well to keep me excited for the season. A few near misses on OBJ and Eli and this game could have been very different. I for one am not too disappointed in this showing.

oh yeah.... they hit on two plays and it's a whole different game. I'm feeling optimistic after today.

you turned out to be wrong, except the punt returner is waiver wire shit... so.... maybe you're right? lol

well, I'm just happy to watch football again.

How did I turn out to be wrong? I knew as soon as they punted it that the game was over. Had they continued down the field and even nailed a field goal, they had the potential

to win the game. They had two timeouts and handed the Jags the chance to kill about 5 minutes and they did.

That stats say we dominate this game... the return TD cost us the game

The tone was set with the first drive.

Fucking 3rd and 20 backed up at your endzone.

They played a pretty sloppy game and almost beat a pretty good team.

I wasnt expecting world beaters this year, just improvement, and I seen a lot out there.

Hopefully the Oline can be addressed somehow.

How did I turn out to be wrong? I knew as soon as they punted it that the game was over. Had they continued down the field and even nailed a field goal, they had the potential

to win the game. They had two timeouts and handed the Jags the chance to kill about 5 minutes and they did.

You weren't, Clay muffed the punt return.

I'm usually on the side of the 4th down attempt.

I wasnt expecting world beaters this year, just improvement, and I seen a lot out there.

That should be their toughest test for a while

OL. O fucking L. That is what it is all about.

Flowers is on his last chance. At least Campbell made everyone look bad.

You weren't, Clay muffed the punt return.

I'm usually on the side of the 4th down attempt.

As a degenerate gambler, Ill take 4th and inches over having to get a touchdown in under 50 seconds every time..

I for one was very encouraged by what I saw from this team today - barring the O-Line but I guess the Jax front 7 can make any line look really bad. But watching Flowers fart around, tripping people, giving up before the play is done and shit like that worried me. But this Shurmur offense will be more successful against most other defenses. Bring on Dallas next week!

Totally agree Iceman. Lots of good things to take from this game. Barkleys rookie debut was a record breaker, Eli for the most part played really well. Defense held em to 13.

Got somethings to work on, but looking at the schedule, this one was probably gonna be a loss no matter what. They were able to stay within one score nearly the whole second half.

Cant wait to see Barkley against a lesser defense.