SportsWrath

Davis Webb wavied.

BlueInCanada

The only one grasping at the straws are the ones who are in denial about Webb. 32 fucking teams have decided he was un worthy of a roster spot. Geno fucking Smith a disaster was chosen to start before Webb. What more do you want. How was he better.

Someone is a wee but mad and I'm unsure why.

I asked a question a valid one.

Lauletta has shown as much as Webb.

Would you be saying that he should of stayed over Tanney?

Clearly youve failed to read my posts. Go back and reread. You missed something.

Speaking of not answering questions...You still havent answered several of mine. You mad?

Replace Alex Tanney with Curtis Painter or Josh Johnson....

See that's the problem with this whole thing.

People think that people want Tanney over Webb when in reality, it's just typical fact that NFL teams run with a vet QB 99% of the time behind the starter.

We could trade for Bridgewater, go after EJ manual, go get Gabbert, and I'd still take them all over Webb or Lauletta at this point.

I really don't care that it was Lauletta over Webb or Webb over Lauletta.

I just dont see the reason why or the logic behind running two young QBs on the team simply because of "Potential"

lol

The only one grasping at the straws are the ones who are in denial about Webb. 32 fucking teams have decided he was un worthy of a roster spot. Geno fucking Smith a disaster was chosen to start before Webb. What more do you want. How was he better.

Today is the last day NFL teams can sign players? Lol

The ones grasping at straws are those trying to claim Tanney is better than Webb. 32 teams passed on Tanney. Are you sure they will on Webb? Hell even this FO is looking to dump Tanney, lol

Clearly youve failed to read my posts. Go back and reread. You missed something.

Speaking of not answering questions...You still havent answered several of mine. You mad?

No your doing nothing more then being a Thrasymachus.

Today is the last day NFL teams can sign players? Lol

The ones grasping at straws are those trying to claim Tanney is better than Webb. 32 teams passed on Tanney. Are you sure they will on Webb? Hell even this FO is looking to dump Tanney, lol

If 32 teams passed on Tanney why is he on are roster. No team felt Webb is so important they needed to put a claim in on him. You making my own argument.

See that's the problem with this whole thing.

People think that people want Tanney over Webb when in reality, it's just typical fact that NFL teams run with a vet QB 99% of the time behind the starter.

We could trade for Bridgewater, go after EJ manual, go get Gabbert, and I'd still take them all over Webb or Lauletta at this point.

I really don't care that it was Lauletta over Webb or Webb over Lauletta.

I just dont see the reason why or the logic behind running two young QBs on the team simply because of "Potential"

lol

Youre back to thinking Tanney would perform better than Webb. Based on, hes been in the NFL. Participation trophy.

Meanwhile, the giants FO is looking to dump your boy Tanney.

Such as? Why they went for experience over Webb?

Or are you still trying to grasp the fact that it wasn't Tanney v Webb?

It's pretty simple actually, Webb isnt starting material in the NFL at this moment, neither is Lauletta.

The coaches went for the guy that they thought had a better chance of developing at QB in Lauletta behind Eli and Tanney (a vet QB they are looking to upgrade)

Why is this so hard for people?

lol

If 32 teams passed on Tanney why is he on are roster. No team felt Webb is so important they needed to put a claim in on him. You making my own argument.

Were less than 24 hours from releasing Webb... are you sure theyve all passed on him?

Meanwhile, this FO seeks to replace Tanney with McGloin lol

Such as? Why they went for experience over Webb?

Or are you still trying to grasp the fact that it wasn't Tanney v Webb?

It's pretty simple actually, Webb isnt starting material in the NFL at this moment, neither is Lauletta.

The coaches went for the guy that they thought had a better chance of developing at QB in Lauletta behind Eli and Tanney (a vet QB they are looking to upgrade)

Why is this so hard for people?

lol

There it is...you think Tanney > Webb. Thank you.

You earlier said that Tanney is just as effective vs Webb...now Tanney is better than Webb?

No Tanney isnt a starter either, nor do I want him coming in for a hurt Eli, I've said this from the start lol

I still don't understand your fascination with this idea.

I said from the start of this thread it doesnt matter who's behind Eli because we don't have anyone capable of coming in and playing QB.

If Eli gets hurt the season is tanked.

It doesnt matter what combination of the three QBs (Webb/Lauletta/Tanney) we have it will all be the same result, a tanked season.

The coaches went with the typical combination behind Eli; the vet guy; Tanney, and chose to keep their guy in Lauletta to develop.

Seems pretty straight forward to me like every other year guys were backing up Eli.