SportsWrath

Davis Webb wavied.

BlueInCanada

Webb sucked he could only throw far. Get the through your fuckiing skull. Webb had no other attributes. He was good in one game becuse the defense made no adjustment in cover 2. Tanney is here becuse he has been around the NFL.

People are really just that embarrassed that they can't admit defeat. It's no surprise it's V and NAS though.

Remember Geno fuckig Smith was given a start before Webb. He sucked. Get over it.

Shouldnt you just state your opinion without belittling others?

Webb sucked he could only throw far. Get the through your fuckiing skull. Webb had no other attributes. He was good in one game becuse the defense made no adjustment in cover 2. Tanney is here becuse he has been around the NFL.

Yeah bouncing around from several teams is a real credential.

I find it hilarious that as you guys defend Tanney, the giants FO are currently looking at potentially replacing him with McGloin (a move I actually think is worthwhile).

No one defended Tanney, just the move to get rid Webb (well me anyways)

But keep on trucking on.

Plus, Tanney never had competition. It was always Webb and Lauletta going for it.

I dont understand why thats so hard to grasp.

Because the team decided to go with Lauletta over Webb.

If Kyle got released no one would be saying "Oh we should of kept both the young guys because of the POTENTIAL"