SportsWrath

Soooo who's gone?

BlueInCanada

This year, Carter will be a back up, and likely mostly used as a rotational pass rusher.

His ceiling is high, though his floor could just be the role I mentioned above, which wouldn't be horrible considering how poorly this team has drafted in the 3rd round the past decade.

Speaking of the 3rd round: I'm more excited about BJ Hill. Rookie DL taking on one of the starting DE spots on a 3-4 alignment, and looks to be a capable starter. Why aren't we praising him more? I feel he's underappreciated.

This year, Carter will be a back up, and likely mostly used as a rotational pass rusher.

His ceiling is high, though his floor could just be the role I mentioned above, which wouldn't be horrible considering how poorly this team has drafted in the 3rd round the past decade.

Speaking of the 3rd round: I'm more excited about BJ Hill. Rookie DL taking on one of the starting DE spots on a 3-4 alignment, and looks to be a capable starter. Why aren't we praising him more? I feel he's underappreciated.

Admittedly I havent been able to watch much and when I did, the kids were making it gard to pay attention.

I think Hill hasn't made many splash plays, so the fans haven't really picked up on him.

When I zeroed in on him I didn't catch his best snaps, he was getting pushed around a little. But he's getting rave reviews from the coaches.

He's still learning how to play in the NFL from what I read.

He's doing everything right though, in the study and weight room all the time, responds well to the coaching.

Hill is gonna be a rotational guy to give Snacks/Tomlison a break, I think he'll do well once he gets more game time in.