SportsWrath

FAG 4

vermin79

It's great that these asswipers are now bothering other people with their crazy talk. Everyone at Giants.com are getting soooo pissed at them. I've never been a member of that board and it is funny to see all the posters there go through the shit that we used to have to deal with.

It's great that these asswipers are now bothering other people with their crazy talk. Everyone at Giants.com are getting soooo pissed at them. I've never been a member of that board and it is funny to see all the posters there go through the shit that we used to have to deal with.

Like I said, I understand the number of traffic with drop because of the absent of the FAG4. But the quality of post will greatly improve becuase of it. I wish people understand that the last thing I want to do is ban anyone. But in this case it had to be done for the greater good of this board.

Like I said, I understand the number of traffic with drop because of the absent of the FAG4. But the quality of post will greatly improve becuase of it. I wish people understand that the last thing I want to do is ban anyone. But in this case it had to be done for the greater good of this board.

No worries, Nem like I stated, when the season starts, I am sure this section is going to get more hits. Until then, I will be at the Current Event section.

That's where they cam from and I'm sure they like the fact they are still talked about here after they are gone. :brooding:

Thier days there are numbered. They where on the verge of being banned AGAIN there when they migrated here.

It's amazing how abrasive they are, after seeing wizdumbs posts here, with her combination of stupidity and assholishness she made lockharts and floyds posts seem tame..now that I see how they have disrupted Giants.com I was reminded of how they ruin a football talk based MB.

I don't advocate violence, though I am surprised that someone doesn't take a corrective measure with that/those guy(s).

I mean, I would think that someone would throw a whippin' on one of those cats if they introduced themselves at a game.

No mind you, I don't advocate hurting someone, I'm merely stating that it wouldn't shock me.

I live in OHio, so it's not even a possibiliity, however I know plenty of people from back home who aren't nearely as tolerant.

Being a nuisane (even on a message board) could have repercussions with the wrong kind of person. If I was Floyd and co., I expect I'd keep a low profile at tailgates, etc.

I don't advocate violence, though I am surprised that someone doesn't take a corrective measure with that/those guy(s).

I mean, I would think that someone would throw a whippin' on one of those cats if they introduced themselves at a game.

No mind you, I don't advocate hurting someone, I'm merely stating that it wouldn't shock me.

I live in OHio, so it's not even a possibiliity, however I know plenty of people from back home who aren't nearely as tolerant.

Being a nuisane (even on a message board) could have repercussions with the wrong kind of person. If I was Floyd and co., I expect I'd keep a low profile at tailgates, etc.

man have you gotten sensitive in your old age.......this is an internet messageboard

stop taking yourselves so seriously :rolleyes:

man have you gotten sensitive in your old age.......this is an internet messageboard

These pussies have been at this same game for years...

People are passionate about football and these retards love to hit any nerve they can...

although I don't have a want to beat these homos I understand it.

I could only come up with three words about your balls..

Shrivled Black Rasins...

stop taking yourselves so seriously

Hold on now, I'm not advocating it and I don't condone it if it does happe; I'm only saying that I understand it if it does happen.

I like chatting with people about football, sometimes I have things to say, sometimes I have things to learn. I even have room for many of the different personalities.

I don't mind disagreement and I enjoy a spirited discussion, but I don't like being forced to sit by the smelly kid on the bus for a long ride.

The element that disturbed so many people on this MB has a long standing charade that people do not enjoy. There may be a few that say they miss it, but look at the numbers, this MB took a hit while that era was going on.

I didn't like it when JakkStroud used to post the same garbage in campaign format and I don't enjoy the same approach from the others.

There's room to talk football, the Giants, and related stuff without being a dousche. D4P for example, not a G-fan, somewhat of an instigator, but sensible and often funny and clever; can't ask for more.

How about more of that and less of the redundant, repetitive, rubbish.

This will be my only post about those tits, as I left this board because of them and while I was active here, I never responed to their posts or botherd to read them. Every thread, regardless of the topic, was hijacked with the same anti-Giants, anti-player, anticoach banter. It's only so long you can weed through nonsense to find what it is you are interested in before you stop looking. I left this board in favor af a different board because of the high garbage traffic those idiots were flooding the board with. I'm personally glad they are gon and will continue to read others opinions and voice my own here. However, I will not cram it down people throats like those guys.

This will be my only post about those tits, as I left this board because of them and while I was active here, I never responed to their posts or botherd to read them. Every thread, regardless of the topic, was hijacked with the same anti-Giants, anti-player, anticoach banter. It's only so long you can weed through nonsense to find what it is you are interested in before you stop looking. I left this board in favor af a different board because of the high garbage traffic those idiots were flooding the board with. I'm personally glad they are gon and will continue to read others opinions and voice my own here. However, I will not cram it down people throats like those guys.

here here