SportsWrath

LUGS Keeper league 2018

Lughead

Why do you feel we should keep the snake order?.... I can change it but it's stuff like this I think going forward we really need to have discussions about earlier in the summer. I realize a lot of this is my fault for not being more pro active about it .

I was also thinking next year doing the .5 per catch???

Im bringing it up now because you changed it to non-snake this morning. The answer to the first question is: because snake is fair and non-snake is unfair

Yeah, if you have a shitty leftover team from last year with 5 keepers and the last pick (whoever that poor fucker is), you have absolutely no shot at improving your team with a linear draft. You'll always have the last pick through 12 rounds. Snake at least gives you hope of getting someone good on the turnaround.

I just did a draft with non-snake and Im playing the #1 pick team week 1. Its such an ugly mismatch. Dude has bell and cook as his starting rbs

It doesn't sound like the draft order was set up right. I set ours up with the worst to first by order of your win loss record , if tied I go with points for . Was it random non snaking?,

It doesn't sound like the draft order was set up right. I set ours up with the worst to first by order of your win loss record , if tied I go with points for . Was it random non snaking?,

Yeah it was random but non-snake, so one guy got the best pick in every round

Oh yeah I see the order now. I finished in 4th and lug finished in 3rd last year. Why do we get the top 2 picks in every round?

Its not super important as its a free league and all but in my opinion we should either have it random or if youre gonna customize the order than do it from last place to first place. Just my two cents

I was gonna be there for this draft seeing as I missed my own, but I stand a better chance of improving this roster by autodrafting. Seriously, how is it we get the same pick across every round? The draft should have been "random/snake". That's the way it was last year. May as well just hand over the championship to Hoffa now and get it over with.

• 3 months later...