SportsWrath

LUGS Keeper league 2018

Lughead

If we want to do it the way the NFl does worst drafts first I have to manually input the keepers for each team So you will have to tell me what 5 players you want to keep. or you can set your own keepers and it willl go random draft order 30 minutes before the draft.

1st to 10th finish last year

1 Romolicious

2 Jints/Yanks/Pens/NYR

3 North East Beast

4 Big Handsome

5 The ManningFaced God

6 Bonji

7 Poo Bears

8 Osi724dasack

9 Bronxrik

10 Dragons

IF you set your keepers it will go Random Draft order 30 minutes before the draft no snaking

No, me and Herc. Nosebleed showed up in the later rounds. Sorry to hear about your dad and son dude. Makes this so petty.

shit got pretty stressful last week that's for sure but everything turned out Okay .. again sorry I forgot about the draft..... I set in a buffer week because some one always fucks the thing up . This year it was me. LOL

shit got pretty stressful last week that's for sure but everything turned out Okay .. again sorry I forgot about the draft..... I set in a buffer week because some one always fucks the thing up . This year it was me. LOL

Don't feel bad dude. I just missed my own draft in the SW1 league. And I bumped the reminder thread.....twice. :doh:

anyone want this team? If not I will keep the 5 best and set it to auto draft and maybe give it to someone else later or maybe delete it all together

Osi724dasack

Player

Philip Rivers LAC - QB

Michael Thomas NO - WR

Jamaal Williams GB - RB

Benjamin Watson NO - TE

Kelvin Benjamin Buf - WR

Joe Mixon Cin - RB

Tevin Coleman Atl - RB

Amari Cooper Oak - WR

Russell Wilson Sea - QB

Cam Newton Car - QB

Marlon Mack Ind - RB

Martavis Bryant Oak - WR

Baltimore Bal - DEF

Alec Ogletree NYG - LB

Andrew Luck Ind - QB

And I really don't mean to be a little bitch, but 5 keepers is too many. Especially when you have a shitty team. I never get a chance to get better players because everyone is keeping them. With 5 keepers, you're basically just filling your bench.

Listen

Stop with the Saturday night drafts. Nobody showed up last night and it was an annexation that I was even available

dosent everyone else work during the week?

if I have it at 7 on week night not every one is out of work Rik and anyone on the west are still working If I have it at past 9 Ill never get up for work the next day. I get up at 4 am as it is now work til 6:30 pm

I figured Saturday evenings every one would be around is all

If you want to do a weeknight draft, don't let the whole west coast thing figure into it. I'm fine with it, I'll just let it autodraft. As I said above, my team sucks so I may as well see if Yahoo can draft me some better bench guys.

I was wondering why my Keepers weren't kept.

I hate weekend drafts, anything during work hours is best. But do what you gotta do.

(and why did I have to dig deep to find this thread...put it in General)

And I really don't mean to be a little bitch, but 5 keepers is too many. Especially when you have a shitty team. I never get a chance to get better players because everyone is keeping them. With 5 keepers, you're basically just filling your bench.

Agreed. 2 or 3 should be max.

The Final draft is now

Sun Sep 2

4:00pm Eastern

I know this maybe a pain in the ass for the people that have already set their keepers but there are some who have not set a theirs yet and I am going to give Osi's team to Kay Slay and he will have a chance to pick his keepers. So I am going to reset the keeper deadline to midnight tonight. (keepers wont let me set a time just a day ) I have copied and saved the keepers that from the managers who have set their keepers so if they miss this message I can manually go back in and input them before the draft. If by chance anyone misses the keeper deadline again I will go in and manually set your highest projected scoring players

Going forward I am going to have an end of the season discussion to go over what was liked and disliked about the past season from the keepers to the draft dates and times ETC. Hopefully this will get everyone on the same page going into the next season. We will get ideas from every one and and hold a vote (poll) Majority wins

Everyone's Keepers are all set. Everything is ready to go for tomorrow at 4 PM EST time.

I was looking at the scoring and may go change some stuff I noticed the QB had +6 for a td over 40 yards so that would total 12 points

I was thinking about dialing it back to +2 for over 40 yard TD

also other small scoring changes to keep everything in line long field goals 40+ and 50 + should only be 3 not 4 and 5 etc.

Why do you feel we should keep the snake order?.... I can change it but it's stuff like this I think going forward we really need to have discussions about earlier in the summer. I realize a lot of this is my fault for not being more pro active about it .

I was also thinking next year doing the .5 per catch???