SportsWrath

Who Has The Best Receivers?

donovan4prez

:TD:

I love it how they didn't even mention Shockey as a threat.

you have to look under TEs. Which, by the way, doesn't evaluate blocking ability at all.

Is this like a fantasy football section? Because it has no basis in reality. Going by this, the Cowboys have the best offense in the NFC east, being top 10 in running back, TE, and WR.

At least they realize Tiki isn't a threat...I mean when is the last time he had 500+ receiving yards :confused: ...Oh wait that's right he had 500+ the last 2 seasons

This is the stupidest rankings I have ever seen. Yeah Detroit's WRs have really kicked some ass. And the Saints WRs had a great year last year. This article is the type of shit that gets put out when there is nothing going on in the NFL because it's June. I'm sure that it took a lot of time and research to write this article.

:TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD:

I think the guys in Fox Sports take off their socks, shit in it and then throw it onto the fan and let shit fall all over themselves. This guy certainly must be covered in shit and on crack before writing that article. His ratings on almost every position is completely in a different zip code <_<

• 2 weeks later...
This is the stupidest rankings I have ever seen. Yeah Detroit's WRs have really kicked some ass. And the Saints WRs had a great year last year. This article is the type of shit that gets put out when there is nothing going on in the NFL because it's June. I'm sure that it took a lot of time and research to write this article.

:TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD::TD:

That HAS to be a joke. That cant be real. Someone cannot be that unknowledgeable about football, and make a living reporting it. Are you friggin kiddin me? So, this guy's tryin to tell me that the Lions , Rams and Vikings have a better QB than the Eagles? And they had the CARDINALS....thats right....THE CARDINALS, ranked higher in RB than the Gmen. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mention of Shockey or Tiki as recieving threats, yet they managed to mention Gates and Tomlinson.

Falcons at 16? I'm a Vick fan and I know thats a joke.

I'll accept the Lions and Saints, both tems have better QB's this season, maybe they can take advantage of the receivers on those teams.

No mention of Shockey or Tiki as recieving threats, yet they managed to mention Gates and Tomlinson.

Falcons at 16? I'm a Vick fan and I know thats a joke.

I'll accept the Lions and Saints, both tems have better QB's this season, maybe they can take advantage of the receivers on those teams.

The Saints, OK, w/ Brees I'll give ya that. But the Lions???? :confused:

Who exactly are thier QB's?? John Stamos or somebody? :P

The Saints, OK, w/ Brees I'll give ya that. But the Lions???? :confused:

Who exactly are thier QB's?? John Stamos or somebody? :P

They Got Kitna and Josh McNown. Kitna did well in Cincy, albeit he hasn't anything special, but McNown took advantage of having Boldin and Fitzgerald in Arizona, I think he could be a really good fit in Detroit.

They Got Kitna and Josh McNown. Kitna did well in Cincy, albeit he hasn't anything special, but McNown took advantage of having Boldin and Fitzgerald in Arizona, I think he could be a really good fit in Detroit.

Oh thats right, I live in AZ, so I remember McCown. Actually, I thought he could have done fine in AZ, not a bad young QB. Kitna to me is a career backup, and Josh is yet to prove he can do it all year long. So I dont know why he makes the Lions rate so high.

Oh thats right, I live in AZ, so I remember McCown. Actually, I thought he could have done fine in AZ, not a bad young QB. Kitna to me is a career backup, and Josh is yet to prove he can do it all year long. So I dont know why he makes the Lions rate so high.

You're right about Kitna, he can hold the ship together but he won't carry a team. I think highly of McNown, guy has skills, and he's in a prime situation with a solid running back, good recievers. I'm having a serious brain fart, but is Ford field a dome? if so thats just makes it all the better for him.

But I agree, neither team should be ranked as highly as they are, for now at least.

I believe Ford Field is NOT a dome, but I could be wrong. But Josh has great mobility, and a spark under his behind. Also, Im sure he wants to prove he can do it. :rock:

Too bad he couldn't stay in AZ, with those 2 recievers and now Edge, oh well, looks like Leinart will come into a young QB's wet dream.

Too bad he couldn't stay in AZ, with those 2 recievers and now Edge, oh well, looks like Leinart will come into a young QB's wet dream.

As long as they get an Oline,w/o that, it'll be the same dissapointment in AZ.