SportsWrath

should lawrence taylor have an asterisk on his career?

donovan4prez

I disagree with the distinction that Bonds was as great then as he is now. I also assert that LT also was punished for breaking the rules.

Whether he did or did not use during games is conjecture, so if you can put an asterisk by maybe sort of's, then do it. Otherwise, it's like another the whole Strahan sack asterisk, hard to prove, never going to happen, not really an issue.

I disagree with the distinction that Bonds was as great then as he is now. I also assert that LT also was punished for breaking the rules.

Whether he did or did not use during games is conjecture, so if you can put an asterisk by maybe sort of's, then do it. Otherwise, it's like another the whole Strahan sack asterisk, hard to prove, never going to happen, not really an issue.

"I'd go through an ounce a day. And at times I'd be standing in the huddle. And instead of thinking what defense we were playing I'd be thinking about smoking crack after the game ."

read the first sentence..........nuff said

i never said coke made lawrence a great player.....but bonds was also a great player before the allegations and now it seems to have tarnished his entire career.

why not taylor

coke is banned for a reason

Being a CDS might have something to do with it.

420=fat old, bald man

lol whatever. ur totally gay. lol. i had sex wit ur mom. lol.

Mrt_dance.gif

Nope. Sorry. Fit, young, plenty of hair. You got the man part right.

Save it for your text message marathon.

if it were any other player, you guys would have agreed......homers

just like new yankers to turn a blind eye when its one of their own

say nothing when sheffield and giambi admit to taking it and throw syringes at bonds

hypocrites

did any Philadelphia Eagle of the 1980's have a drug habit?

Many players had huge coke troubles in the 1980's. None of it was right and it should be looked at in a negative way, but if anything(as it did with such athletes as Michael Ray Richardson, Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, etc)it robbed him of even more talent. I am, not angry at LT for what coke did for him, but what it may have prevented him from doing. The 88 Giants missed the playoffs based on tie breakers and had a 10-6 record, despite LT missing 4 games, maybe he plays they make it that year.

Nothing LT did in terms of coke was any good for the man. Its mind boggling to think how great he could have been had he not been doing drugs from 83-88 so frequently.

not trolling. i think it was common knowledge that he was on coke during his playing days.....i think he graduated to crack upon retiring

U can NOT get high on Coke Cola, dumbass. :doh: