SportsWrath

should lawrence taylor have an asterisk on his career?

donovan4prez

since ny fans, like many others, think barry bonds steroid use gave him an unfair advantage, should the NFL commissioner place an asterisk next to LT's stats since he admitted to being high on cocaine during his playing days? surely being high on coke gave LT more energy to pursue the qbs and rbs as well as elevated his ability to play with pain.

why should he get a pass if bonds can't?

try not to be biased

since ny fans, like many others, think barry bonds steroid use gave him an unfair advantage, should the NFL commissioner place an asterisk next to LT's stats since he admitted to being high on cocaine during his playing days? surely being high on coke gave LT more energy to pursue the qbs and rbs as well as elevated his ability to play with pain.

why should he get a pass if bonds can't?

try not to be biased

If your going to troll do it right...He was on Crack...There is a big difference :TU:

not trolling. i think it was common knowledge that he was on coke during his playing days.....i think he graduated to crack upon retiring

You may be right about the upgrading to crack thing :confused:

I wasnt meaning to call you a troll I was just bustin your balls :TU:

The real question is....What performance enhancing qualitys does cock persent? I know from the couple of times I did it All I wanted to do was....Accualy I dont remmeber :confused:

Edit..

Wow I just re read that.... Just say no :TU:

The real question is....What performance enhancing qualities does cock present? I know from the couple of times I did it All I wanted to do was....Acaule I dont remember

I think thats better :unsure:

surely being high on coke gave LT more energy to pursue the qbs and rbs as well as elevated his ability to play with pain.

it kept him from sleeping and gave him energy in the sense of not falling asleep after staying up for 2 nights in a row or more. It in no way made him play better. It just helped him stay up and not fall alseep on the field, and probably killed some brain cells in the process. It is like the former yankees players playing drunk or very hunger over during their time. Imagine a healthy LT or sober yankee players and what they would have done..

You may be right about the upgrading to crack thing :confused:

I wasnt meaning to call you a troll I was just bustin your balls :TU:

The real question is....What performance enhancing qualitys does cock persent? I know from the couple of times I did it All I wanted to do was....Accualy I dont remmeber :confused:

Edit..

Wow I just re read that.... Just say no :TU:

The real question is....What performance enhancing qualities does cock present? I know from the couple of times I did it All I wanted to do was....Acaule I dont remember

I think thats better :unsure:

:confused::o:huh:

That must of been some pretty big cock to make you forget it problably punched your brain in a lil bit. You might want to put the cock down.

As far as LT who cares if he did drugs Im pretty sure he would of played just as well, but maybe coke did give him a lil energy boost. But I don't think his ability to play and dominate the way he did should be questioned.

That must of been some pretty big cock to make you forget it problably punched your brain in a lil bit. You might want to put the cock down.

As far as LT who cares if he did drugs Im pretty sure he would of played just as well, but maybe coke did give him a lil energy boost. But I don't think his ability to play and dominate the way he did should be questioned.

Well I do Love the cock :unsure:

Your disguting, you make me sick, thats just gross. :TD:

Hey you want to hang out? :drool:

Weren't you the one who asked if I was gay over at the "other" message board?

I don't condone the use of either coke or steroids. But I'm not so sure that LT ever admitted to being high or being under the influence while on the field. I could be wrong on that though.

Regarding Bonds, I think I'm the only one who believes he's innocent until proven guilty. Certainly, it doesn't look good when everyone around him is going down and there are witnesses who have stated seeing Bonds using. But until he's proven guilty or until I'm called to the jury, I'll reserve my judgment.

Hard to say when LT started doing drugs, since he was dominant (even) in his first season.

Having been punished by the NFL for his conduct, I'd say LT's condust was within the lines (enter laughter here).

LT, best LB ever, yep. LT, best guy ever, hardly.

I know it's hard for non-G-fans to take it all in, we had such dominance and the titles to prove it.

I don't condone the use of either coke or steroids. But I'm not so sure that LT ever admitted to being high or being under the influence while on the field. I could be wrong on that though.

Regarding Bonds, I think I'm the only one who believes he's innocent until proven guilty. Certainly, it doesn't look good when everyone around him is going down and there are witnesses who have stated seeing Bonds using. But until he's proven guilty or until I'm called to the jury, I'll reserve my judgment.

can't the same be said for bonds??

the guy was well on his way to a HOF career, even before the "alleged" steroid use, now everyone wants to take his HRs, MVPs and his stats....why not LT???

everyone is screaming that Bonds wouldn't have the same numbers if he wasn't taking the drugs to enhance his body...well the same could be said for LT

Link

In contrast to his success on the football field, Taylor's personal life has been marred by drug usage and controversy. Once asked what he could do that no outside linebacker could, his answer was, "Drink", but his problems ran much deeper than alcohol. After admitting to cocaine abuse in 1999, he was suspended from football for 30 days in 1988 after failing a drug test. He went through drug rehab twice in 1995, only to later be arrested twice over a three year span for attempting to buy cocaine (from undercover officers).

Dude LT was great w/ or w/ 0ut the boo-ya. He was still one hell of an athlete with speed and skill to play LB. He redefined the position and was just an animal when he played the crack had nothin to do with his skills if anything it would just give him a lil confidence boost.

Link

Taylor said he first tried cocaine at a party during his rookie year, in 1981. And by his third season, he'd moved up to crack.

He wrote: "I'd go through an ounce a day. And at times I'd be standing in the huddle. And instead of thinking what defense we were playing I'd be thinking about smoking crack after the game."

“Well, like well, you gotta understand though. It didn't affect my play,” adds Taylor.

To beat NFL drug tests, Taylor told 60 Minutes his teammates would give him their urine. But he finally failed a test, when the urine he'd been given turned out to be dirty. Then he failed a second drug test, and was suspended for four games in 1988. A third strike would have ended his career, so he gave up the drug for five years, but as he approached retirement, he looked forward to going back on cocaine.