SportsWrath

Giants name Gettlemen new GM

Nas

It's hard to get that excited about this given that Gettlemen isn't exactly a meteoric talent, but it is reassuring that the reasons he is so disliked by Panthers fans are absolutely stupid.

You would think as popular as football is in the Carolinas that their fans would know more about the game.

It's hard to get that excited about this given that Gettlemen isn't exactly a meteoric talent, but it is reassuring that the reasons he is so disliked by Panthers fans are absolutely stupid.

You would think as popular as football is in the Carolinas that their fans would know more about the game.

He's a general manager, I don't think you can describe a single one of them in the NFL as a meteoric talent.

I dont know. My opinion is that hes an old dude thats going to have to learn that the modern game is far different from even his time in Carolina. Can he do it? Maybe. Coughlin surprised me doing it in Jax because he could never grasp it with the Giants. His draft record doesnt impress me at all and it sounds like the top of his resume reads that he made tough decisions regarding vets clearly on the downsides of their career.

Do it. Ive never seen you kick and Id still rather have you than rosas

lol, I'm too old to be in uniform brother... I have a knack for #s and analytics... I'd love to work in their fiscal department and be able to crunch #s etc... The Giants don't have anything on their website about employment opportunities though.

Jerry Reese was... was....

His rise did seem meteoric, few remembered meteors tend to fall to earth.

I just want steady, successful and dependable at general manager. Feel that Gettleman can give us that and turn this franchise into a better version of the Steelers.

Just watched his press conference. Love the guy... his demeanor.. his attitude.. the kindda guy I'd love to send my resume to...

So Nas says he watched the press conference and expressed an emotion about Gettleman. Now I have to spend a half hour watching a press conference about a guy I already liked. Now I want Gettleman to be the Godfather of my child.

Learned quite a bit about what to expect and also you need to add an A or an extra A to fully master the Boston dialect.

I think we have the right General Manager now.

Quote me on this one five years from now.

His rise did seem meteoric, few remembered meteors tend to fall to earth.

I just want steady, successful and dependable at general manager. Feel that Gettleman can give us that and turn this franchise into a better version of the Steelers.

Sounds good to me.

More I've learned, the more on board with this I am. His so called failures with the Panthers are exactly what we need.